Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Noob going to africa  (Read 823 times)

Offline trululu96

• Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
Noob going to africa
« on: September 17, 2014, 06:48:00 pm »
Hello ! im new to the forum,im currently doing a RTW trip (facebook.com/colombiartw) and im planning to go to SA in exactly a month time and i have a couple of questions to you

1) if you had a month and a half to travel around south africa where would you go ? which places would you visit ? where would you arrive form south america ? (im still deciding if johannesburg or capetown). I will head north after leaving south africa

2) How safe is to camp is south africa ? are there many places to camp ?

greetings

Offline slicknick

• Bike: Harley Davidson (all models)
  • When in doubt, flat out!!
Re:
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 06:54:49 pm »
A lot of questions, but fear not. There will be a wealth of info shared here for you to use. The majority of camp sites in SA is safe, however common sense should still be used when camping remotely. With that much time, you could probably experience all the provinces through your journey here in SA. Enjoy and safe travels
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

Offline slicknick

• Bike: Harley Davidson (all models)
  • When in doubt, flat out!!
Re:
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 06:54:50 pm »
A lot of questions, but fear not. There will be a wealth of info shared here for you to use. The majority of camp sites in SA is safe, however common sense should still be used when camping remotely. With that much time, you could probably experience all the provinces through your journey here in SA. Enjoy and safe travels
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee