The Wilddog Spirit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zonkelnut

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
You know, every time I ride with wilddogs, I feel Humble.

When with BMW guys (Leo, Excaliber, FortyZa, KalahariBen, LuckyStriker,  Grootseun, Ama- ride-ride, Adventurer, Metaljockey, Red, Hydr8, then Ratel â?? GS ADV, Journeyman, the girls - Red Devil, Supergirl, Minamoo, etc., Michnus, and everybody else) I think to myself, why will I always be in their shadows?

When With KLR, KLE riders (Sharky, KiLRoy, InsideDirtRider, Groenie, D7 and rest) I realize I know nothing, and I bow my head.

When with KTM blokes (Bla-Bla, Plothond, Funacide, like this weekend, CarzyPorra, OX), I think, when will I ever be able to ride like them?

With Yamie people, I wonder if I would ride better having a XT660?

Huskies (HHHusky), could I ever be as elite?

Lots and lots more. I know their names and their bikes (Wino, droffarc, topbox, Sandalper, the_wes, etc.). But each one of them makes me embarrassed with the way they ride. They are experts. They show me I need to learn more, on riding skills, respectability and friendship.

And the list just goes on. But, then I realize that not one Wilddog I have met will ever leave me behind (thanks LEO â?? for saving me from being moerd), will ever ride so hard for me to feel embarrassed, not one will turn around and say, "You are wasting our time."

With this I want to thank every Wilddog I have ever rode with, thank you for always making me feel able, part of the pack, and never but never make me feel as an outsider. Not one telling me my love (Zonkmobile) is k_k. Not one explaining to me why I have a funny looking ride.

To all of you (wilddogs) I want to say thank you. No, this is not a goodbye; it is just a huge THANK YOU!!

You are the reason I keep on riding. Why I feel like a king. Like a master. Like a part of the group.