When Last Did U Have to Avoid Being stopped by The Traffic Department

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy660

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
Its been some time that I had to take evasive measures.

On my way to work this week , I left the tar to take my shortcut through a piece of park (Not a children's Park).
And about 300m away up front I see this guy running from the left to the right , my eyes look to the left of him and there behind the trees is a white sentra , Da One with Da Blue stripes !

30dd76c5.jpg

Flip >>> Brakes on , quick about turn , hit the throttle , now I`m telling myself , easy does it slow down , ramping off the pavement and hitting the tar , I look over my shoulder and see that my stripped cars blue lights are now on and he`s giving chase.
Oops stop street ahead , I`m thinking , erm , well stop rather and if I get caught tough.
Stop , pull away Right turn , go past 2 streets , the Left , then RH and up 1 and Right then Left again , into a main road right hand and into heavy traffic , quick , behind that bus.

Well , onto the highway and the next off ramp back to where I work and a quick cup of coffee at Bradleys workshop.
Just to make sure , I call my workshop and make sure there isn't a blue and white surprise for me.
Nope ! Home free.
Ooops !
Needless to say , I didn't do the usual route to work today.But felt a bit like the old days when I was younger and such an occurrence was more common , lol