Luggage rack for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LanceSA

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Hi guys
First off let me make it perfectly clear that I am not a vendor and I have no desire to become one, hence I am putting this ad here and not in the for sale section.

I have contacts with a very good welding business who do odd jobs for me and I got them to make me a luggage rack for my 690. Due to economies of scale I had them build 5 and so I have 4 to offer to the WD if anyone is interested. They are made from 2.5mm stainless steel, come polished and with all the spacers and button cap screws to fit all years of the 690, replacing the pillion grab handles.

I used the rack on my trip to the EC bash in conjunction with my ATG dry bag. The system worked perfectly with the added bonus of creating a very effective back rest.

For sale at R 990 plus post and packaging. This is actually below cost as they worked out more expensive than we originally thought they would but I don't feel able to go over the R 1k mark.

PM me if interested

Attachments

• 690 lugage rack.JPG
    690 lugage rack.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 238
  • 690 top of Baviaans.JPG
    690 top of Baviaans.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 245