Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Chain / Sprocket noise  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Motties

• Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • Was Darksider
Re: Chain / Sprocket noise
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 10:52:07 am »
Baie mooi:thumleft: Please just don't add a second fender to that. :mwink:

....you got 3 KTM's do any of them shoot sand up into your face? NOPE if not it might be because all 3 have the high fender...NOPE, my 690 has a low fender like yours I'm sick of a mouthful of sand - I'll have to add the silly fender - test and see from there I recon, maybe I'll do a mud'fpal type jobbie :-) thanks for the compliment on the bike - my first KTM and I'll not deviate in purchasing anything other moving forward... love this bike!!!
'16 KTM 300 XCW

9000rpm

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 10:59:36 am »
Baie mooi:thumleft: Please just don't add a second fender to that. :mwink:

....you got 3 KTM's do any of them shoot sand up into your face? NOPE if not it might be because all 3 have the high fender...NOPE, my 690 has a low fender like yours I'm sick of a mouthful of sand - I'll have to add the silly fender - test and see from there I recon, maybe I'll do a mud'fpal type jobbie :-) thanks for the compliment on the bike - my first KTM and I'll not deviate in purchasing anything other moving forward... love this bike!!!

ek gan maar 'n plan moet maak dink ek, I agree it may take some away from the look - but it would surely add some relieve to my eyes and mouth :-)

Offline spankme

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 11:04:43 am »
Directions sent to email

9000rpm

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2012, 11:05:36 am »
Directions sent to email

received and replied - thanks a mill!  :thumleft: