Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: One day turns into ten.........  (Read 4210 times)

shark_za

One day turns into ten.........
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2006, 09:17:35 pm »
Quote from: "LiveInTheOutdoors"
......, hankey, .......

And pankey?

Offline Kamanya

• Global Moderator
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure S
  • Andrew to everyone
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2006, 08:15:12 am »
Lito speechless? I doubt it!
I wonder where that gravel road goes? And that, has usually made all the difference. (Apologies to Mr Frost)

You want to have a stable Picture & Video host?

https://secure.smugmug.com/signup.mg?Coupon=7ovFBQhdrwnZw

Offline LiveInTheOutdoors

• Race Dog
    • http://tigerr.smugmug.com
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 09:56:41 am »
Sort of a swangsong, but I said I would finish it anyhows.

So after a 8am lying in the bed, what shall we do today kind of question, we were ready and organised, fueled up and tied up and 4 kids ready to go by 12pm.

Heres us outside the factory:

In the pic: Hilde (6foot 4 passenger) and her flatmate Marie (pintsize eco girl)

The Katoom was going to be packmule and believe me those 45litre panniers were absolutely jam packed with heavy crap. One day trip to Knysna and we for sure dont know where we will be sleeping tonight!

How to make a SV1000 look small - by a girl

And theres the accountant Fin Manager boy in the background who is actually probably the most placid, calm chap on this planet

So we leave, and this tail end Charlie is so slow I end up waiting for him after just one kilometre. I couldnt believe it. I started to have serious misgivings about this trip, if we are waiting after one kay. Damn!  :shock:  But surely albeit very slowly, we take up the speeds to 100km/h and then up to 120km/h and if I was lucky and naughty, up to 130km/h. I mean, really.

The saddest thing about riding with a superbike is their fuel consumption. Filling up every 150kms is pretty much mandatory. Silly bikes  :D

Eventually we crack Riversdale. Be careful here, cops are super vigilant and almost always stop you. Dont even THINK of speeding through here, you ass will be glass. So, on the other side of this town, its time to do a little hardware adjustment.

View of the finished job, and a bit of horseplay

So now speeds pick up and we sit at 140-150km/, thank goodness. Mind you, at that speed, with the load, the bikes are sucking juice. Surprisingly to me, the SV1000 is eating more than me, though being way more aerodynamic, way less weight, and with smaller lighter wheels. Interesting. But consumption at 150km/h constant up hills and down, loaded, sits at around 11kays a litre.

We get to Mosselbay, and theres a chair that can finally more than accomodate Hilde.

make that all 3 of us

a little bit of love blossoming there eh Marie?

please note that this was Marie's first time ever on a motorbike in her life, and here she has to sit on a damn superbike, for 600 kays. Who says we arent her friends?  :twisted:

To break the boredom, I take the girls for a bit of a spin on the Katoom through some puddles round the back. Lots of fun and hey, first mud.

Back on the road, we get the news.......... we have accomodation! YAHOO.

Where?

Well, theres two choices.

Huh?

Yup, two farms, with all the attendant goodies and animals and stuff.

Huh?

Yup, in Plett.

HUHHHHH?

Coolio, so we set off, and with the SV1000 rider being a bit dof, misses the " stop for icecream at VicBay" opportunity and waits for us miserably in the cold in Knysna. Ag shame.

The silly buggers. The camera motion is excellent isnt it.

What a dorky looking helmet. What it looks like when your tired.

Next..... onto the farm!
very minute is a chance to turn it all around - Vanilla Sky

>Mav... started gym. Officially at 95kg....<

• Race Dog
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 10:30:27 am »
Always awkward meeting a person for hte first time, in the middle of the night, when you are staying for mahala. Amazing really.

But here we get quickly settled into a braai, shower and something to warm your insides........

Ah, two other ladies were invited around, who got sozzled really quickly. If I wasnt an organised man, I would have definately been interested in one of the girls. She was hawt/cute

Heres the owner of the farm on the left, Jenny. What a woman. She is British, and has the business smarts of Branson. Unreal. She bought this farm for a song really (around 1.5million), when the original owner was shot dead on it. He was messing around with another mans woman, the guy found out and murdered him. Nice one! So with a few pounds in her arms from the 49% sale of her equestrian business she had built up in the UK, and the Rand Pound at that stage being almost 20:1, she had this shit sorted from the word go.

Shes single, is a real sweetheart I must admit, FULL OF FUN, a real hillbilly girl, and the prettiest eyes, what a great woman.

Oh, and theres 6 dogs, including one thats seriously, 90% real wolf. Her mate is the keeper of the Wolf Sanctuary, which is VERY close to her farm, in Plett.

Getting sozzled on one drink, thats me.

So the morning comes and its time to explore. Please dont call the fashion police.

Jenny on the left, hard at work starting the farm up

Looking out over her farm

Only an Afrikaans girl walks around the farm in her socks in the morning. Usually, its bare feet for her

Her hand made swimming pool

ag, the braaing area, with Jenny

We went to Old Nic's in Plett for a bit, met these two very eco conscious guys, will become self subsistence complete within a year or two. Nice lads.

The guys could also be models for the Timotei range with their flowing hair.

A view over Plett

Another one. Poor bastards in Plett can only afford Porsche 4x4's

Offline Grootseun

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 10:37:31 am »
Nice to see the report finally LITO WITH PICS, we are being spoiled...looks like you had some fun...

• Race Dog
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 10:39:45 am »
The boats as you drop into Banana Beach I think they call it, in Plett

Taken while on the back of the bike, on the move

We arrived fairly overdressed

This is when the start of the extensions began. I managed to convince the mates to stay another day, hell, Hilde and I were already thinking, make it a week!

The phone calls begin

Baboon turd on the furniture

Another crap day in paradise

BUT NO! Wait! Theres more. If you wanna stay you gotta work. Round up the two fat boys and get them to do stuff. Free labour right? Go feed the pigs yer blighters

Man, did this shit stink - old restaurant food

But not enough for a gag opportunity

SOme of the little ones

Pork baking in the sun - so cute man

The peacocks (there were 15 of them) wanted in too

Meeting the Brahman bull. Had a ring through his nose, the works. Was tame enough to touch. BUt only when Jenny had introduced us. Awesome

Time to walk the place

And over her lower dam

Kev

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 10:44:12 am »
YAY!! YAY!!! More more!!!

Offline LuckyStriker

• Stealthy Camper
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW G650 X-challenge
  • Bellville Rock City
    • LuckyStriker's Blog
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 10:49:06 am »
I love this pic. I'm not really sure why
The scale, focus, angle, composition, everything makes this pretty damn wierd. It looks like those piggies are only 5cm long. That's so freaky...

Great pics - looks like you guys had a wonderful time

• Race Dog
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 10:57:44 am »
Hmm lets see where this goes. Some of da cows and bulls. Mind you, this woman started with zero animals on the farm, just 3 years ago

Of course, we had to swim. Hilde is a WP swimmer.

Bloody dogs got excited, and clawed Hilde and then one of them bit her. I was foooking pissed off and went to go nail the dogs. Rottweiler turned out that she just nipped Hilde, no teeth went into the skin but what a bruise. People thought she was an abused girlfriend of the bad biker boy when she wore T shirts, and yes, she was asked several times

She is of course, much stronger than me. this is WAY better than the city *&^%#%  playing playstation when in knysna

A shy and resplendant Hilde

Dronk as n skonk

Next morning, must say bye bye and go our ways

Jenny the farm owner in the mirrel

Quick Breakie in the Knysna Heads

How to stuff yer face

Aint she pretty? All the area you see in this photo belongs to William Smith the maths tutor geek dude on tv, to say hes insanely rich is the worlds biggest understatement.

Helping my mates load up, Hilde and I are to stay on in Knysna

All aboard to Cape Town! Took them seven hours, took it easy

Kids were always more interested in the Dual Sports bike. Amazing really. Good sign!

Offline tsiklonaut

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1100GS
    • Ühel Teljel Ümber Planeedi
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2006, 11:05:18 am »
Great time was had Lito, very obvious from the pics :)

But how tall your passenger really is? Compared the height of 950, she must be nearing to 2 metres  :thumbleft:

Cheers, Tsiklonaut aka 1.82m dwarf compared to this :D
Horsepower
is an illusory
Mathematical equation
Torque
is the source of all Good things in the world

Offline Maverick

• Slacker Extraordinaire
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R100GS / Kalahari
  • Some multi-task. I multi-slack.
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2006, 11:06:47 am »
Cool pics LITO and finally man, geebers that Hilde is a tall girl :lol:
Maverick Disclaimer: This thread is intended for the use of the individual(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this thread is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

• Race Dog
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2006, 11:25:36 am »
So now we had a dillemma. No freken camera. I also had to borrow my mates tent as I had left all my pegs at home. Oh well!

One day turns into two turns into three? Four? Ja - max.

We set up ship in Woodbourne Campsite in Knysna (R120 for 2 per night ) lekker facilities, the trip.

We did Phantom Pass, Homtini Pass (much better), and a lot of illegal roads in the Forest. Which was best and we were passed by officials who somehow ignored us. No camera.

Ernie, this is the new Grabouw. I have shit to show you my friend.

Up in the mountains and logging roads from this side of George to Knysna theres unlimited riding opportunity. Myself and Hilde were riding and ramping over the water trap bumps and having a ball of a time. We eventually had a tipover at 5km/h up a hill in mud that completely washed away the front wheel. She hurt her ankle. Not a good sign. Completely wild mountainside, what a jol.

Sedgefield (the side unseen) is stunning.

We also went to Buffels Bay, which was windy and nice, but man that main restaurant there is CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. DONT EAT THERE. ITS KAK.

Paid R45 for a piece of tenderised steak that looked like it was hit with a landrover wheel or something, awful awful. Two tomatoes and half a lettuce. Just kak. R20 for a toasted zarm that was two slices of bread. Unreal.

So we chatted to Michnus who then suggested getting a disposable. What a fooking great idea! He thought it was cheap, it wasnt. R4.50 a photo it turned out to be.

But here on is some piccies.

We decided to go and get fresh trout caught from a dam - the famous Outeniqua Trout Farm. We didnt have a map, and we were told its 3.5 hrs away by car over the Prince Alfreds (or Alberts) Pass. No worries! Its 410pm now, be there before 5 I tried.

Disposable cam pics for the next bits

We nearly hit a Freelander head on at 80, it was just before a corner on loose pebbles, I shat myself. I was so shocked that from there on, I did emergency stops into corners to practice, I really kakked myself.

We made it by 5:10pm. Not bad without a map and with stopping for a beer (christies) and hot cross buns (easter was coming up) and photos

This is where it got tough. My visor is so screwed that in bright daylight, its cloudy. So at night, I have to keep it open. Muggies and all that crap goes straight into the eyes, never mind the dust and wind. What a challenge. On the way home.

We made it back in exactly 45 mins, farm to farm. But without a fish cos the owner of the Trout farm was away in Knysna. Bugger!

Next day, we saddled up and started off to Baviaans to meet up with KLRSA (Hein)

We rode into Willowmore, a day ahead of Hein. We stopped off at the Historical Guesthouse in Willowmore where there is more original memorabilia than any museum I ahve ever seen, on the good old days in ZA. Theres all the signs

The original photo from Parliaments first opening (spotted two woman in there, but not in places of importance) and even a copy of the original agreement between President Kruger and President Steyn. Took me straight back to history books from Std8. Truly awesome house. Steeped in History

Right! Plan was to do Baviaans, the lower route, and then come back up to the higher second route the next day, and meet Hein in Willowmore, with Rudi.

This was the best sign ever

There had been rains recently and it was huge fun to do this. Hilde and I did it a few times and then realised that a photo would be cool.

I forgot to close my visor.. :lol:

Going into the BK

We had no map, so it was all just - ah, lets go for it. Neither of us had been there before, but hey! Thats adventure right? We found a lady who gave us great info, and really prepared us for the trip ahead. She also owns this famous "Makkedaat Grot". Go to www.baviaanskloof.co.za for more info

its the coolest place.

On the road northwards

Just beautiful

Cant really see, but Politics found its way into the BK. It reads from the DP - Take BK back!

People who live there are absolutely in love wth the place, and wont leave for anything. I can see why

Had to snap this while I could  :D

It was wayyyy into the afternoon when we sat down for brunch. Humid, hot a bit, and dusty. Hit some traps along the way at 80-120, which really could have busted the forks under the load. Thank goodness for 48mm WP forks!

Suddenly hear this absolute freaking geraas, and I say to Hilde, that sounds like freken KTM's! Whats the chances? Nah.

True as nuts

They had come all the way from Joeys, and one of the lads is on this site too. Big Dawg I think!

They were waiting for the Dakar with them, apparently it was falling to pieces. The rider was a bit pissed with that. We had hit no water up to that point, and the guys warned us:

1) Kudu - almost hit kudu. I couldnt believe it almost with those pipes on!
2) Water - lekker water enough to swim in. Not a chance! We were all dust and dry baby.

True as nuts, go around the corner and it was the beginning of water.

Nice guys, they were on a 3500 kay odd trip which included Verneukpan. Nice to meet you all! NIce to see KTM's on the road too, I was thinking I was almost alone in that.

Even the tortoise's need water. I thought it was a rock and I was about to ride over it when Hilde said: look! a tortoise!

This turned out to be the spot where we camped eventually. We rode another 10 kays on, and at the spot where the next pic is, I caught a wasp/large hornet in my sleeve. Between 5 and 10 minutes of slapping it in my mesh jacket, and pulling it off and back on twice, it never stung me which is just amazing.  :shock:  When I finally got it out of the mesh jacket, it looked like it had done ten rounds with Mike Tyson and I was only happy to have it walk away. Flying - not a chance.

• Race Dog
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2006, 11:39:48 am »
So we camped in the Wilderness area of the Bk. They had signs, beware of the Buffalo and that sort of thing which for sure made me nervous. Also, you are not allowed to, and they would have been pissed if they had found us.

But smarty pants we are, we camped in and around thorns trees on the rivers edge (made sure a flash flood couldnt get us) and even though we were only 25 metres from the road, you couldnt see us. Well at least, 6 cars didnt........

Can you believe some guys were doing BK at 230am?

Bliksem. Anyway, the air was so pure and the water so awesome, we bathed in it (no soap) and had an awesome good time.

Till 7am.

:shock:

Is that rain Hilde?

No. Why?

I hear something that sounds like rain.

Hmm. Look out the tent. Nothing.

Go back to relaxing in sleeping bag.

Nice

Feel something on my feet.

Ag, it must be my imagination. I am obsessive about closing tent zips to keep mozzies out, they love me.

Then.

Something bit me.

FOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I jiggle my feet out of the sleeping bag and pull back the sleeping bag to show the floor and these FREKEN RED ANTS HAVE EATEN THEIR WAY THROUGH THE GROUND SHEET AND INTO THE TENT AND INTO MY SLEEPING BAG.

I was so shocked. SO pissed! Not even my tent! I take my slop and wack them. One wack, because we are on grass and its springy, makes the buggers FREKEN FLY around the tent, land on us, and they start to bite in unison. OUCH!

These buggers are like the fire ants in Texas. If one bites you, it sends a signal somehow to the others, and they bite in unison. SHit, did we get nailed. Pulled everthing out the tent, all the kit, to a clear spot. and start killing ants, with a small round stone. Their pincers were too big, and bit me if I used my fingers.

Heres a blurry quick photo which shows some of them.

The tent is green as you can see, but is now WHITE on the groundsheet where the holes are. It is truly unreal.

That space ahead in this photo is where we camped, this is us still killing ants, and packing up. Bogger!

I forgot to mention that the KTM riders had seen my back tyre, seen the disintegration of the rubber and warned me that soon soon, the steel would come out and puncture the tube itself. They said, you had better get it sorted.

Now, I had ridden a Metzeler and Bridgestone to absolute death before, so I wasnt worried, but kept their words in my ears. I decided to take it easy up the rest of the way, they told me it was going to get technical. Okay! Thats my fave stuff.

We rode it and yes it was slightly technical but the most fun was the Kudu. We nearly hit a few too (I have Akrapovics with no baffles in, its the way the bike came) and they werent scared off. We eventually saw 25 kudu odd inthe Kloof, and it was amazing. Bulls and Cows. Amazing. A couple of Bobbejaans too, which got scared when I blipped the throttle.

I couldnt take piccies really of the technical stuff as we had only 2-3 photos left on the disposable.

Heres the last of them

This was so cool. Had to make way for 6 4x4's coming up. SOme looked at us wild eyes. Especially when Hilde and I stood up on the bike  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This was huge fun and I did it twice.

Offline >Herman<

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • If not now, when?
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2006, 11:46:46 am »
Thanks LITO!!!! Good report, great pics and congrats on catching a fine lookin wimmen.   :P  :twisted:

• Race Dog
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2006, 11:51:50 am »
We get to Patensie, and fill up and go to get food, where for the first time in my life, I was charged R2650 for a pie.

I quickly called the manager

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

We also met a F650 rider, who although parked next to us, didnt say hi. And when I said hey! Howzit. He just looked at me, nodded with a grunt and rode off. Ashole.

Next, three offroaders came. A full family. Dad, Mom, Son. Awesome! Riding Suzuki and Chinese bikes (Loncin?) So nice. He noticed my rear wheel and said, hey, thats steel sticking out.  :shock:

Shoot. He was right. It was picking out everywhere, and I thought, Baviaans upper route is 130kays back, not well travelled, and its Easter Weekend. No cell reception, we are on our own.

PE is 80 kays he says. Come for a drink on our farm, and take it from there. Stay the night if you like the wife offers.

Dont you just get the best people ever when you are out there? AWESOME.

So we did! We went to Hankey, and stayed with the Blakes for a spot of tea and coffee. Awesome. Our boots were sodden with water and starting to smell. Robert Blake is the farm manager for the farm producing 90% of Woolies oranges I think it was, and tangerine like fruits. SO its good stuff.

They gave us a map book to help us and we made the arrangement to pass it on to the next people who dont have a mapbook. One day, who knows, it could make it back to them. What a great idea!  8)

We went onto PE, got accomodation at Hildes cousins girlfriend for the night, and this is where I was so gatvol at getting rained on, that we did the 150km/h naughty thing.

The tyre lasted.

Had a braai, with 7 doctors where 4-5 of them smoked actively.  :shock:  Amazing really. Next morning, to KTM PE, where I got two TKC80's, for R1500. Talk of bargain!

Made it to the next shop to fit them (almost all workshops closed cos its Easter Saturday) and had to wait 3 hrs. Went for lekker breakies (damn PE is cheap) and came back to find out:

1) Stripped the rear axle bolt. IT now turns when its supposed to stay put.
2) Stripped the threads on the front axle nut.
3) The pannier frame has broken off. This is why the right hand pannier was a bit wobbly.

:shock: I am more than distraught. WTF. I have well over 1000 kays to go home if I left now. I am supposed to meet up with Hein in Hogsback. And Michnus who is coming through for the day. A 300 kay trip.

This is where we tack weld the thing on quickly.

Must have been all the weight for 4 people on the bike, at good speeds.

Oh well. Onto Hogsback! I get Hilde to check to see if the rear axle slips out even a mm, but it doesnt. The front holds too and soon we are sitting at 150km/h again.

Amazing cos we pass Hein and Rudi and Wynand on the road to paradise and we get to see Michnus again and Wikus for the first time.

• Race Dog
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2006, 12:13:22 pm »
We arrive at Hoggies

I think I was more pleased that the two axles held and that we didnt slip our moers off on brand new TKC's

Someone did this I dont know who.....  :wink:

I think Hein was horny. This is a man who wants to be a lady. A really nice guy, we all got to sleep inthe Kings Lodge for MAHALA.

They have forever won me as a customer.

Anyway.

We went onto East London the next day and I showed Hilde King Williams Town where I did a eco conservation project for 6 months. The results are still there, 12 years on. Its a really weird feeling.........

No pics. Cameras finished. But the spot is near Rooikrans Dam outside King if anyone knows it?

ONto EL. We meet up with Michnus and his better half, who has learnt some of Michnus's cheekyness  :D  Shes a lovely lady. Much nicer than Michnus  :D

Also, we had Karen come with us, and she rides a Dakar and a Harley Davidson. She had the guts to ride that Dakar, and we all had a lot of fun.

I just wish MIchnus could ride faster than 80km/h trying to catch the ladies in front though.

:P

We overnighted at Bushmans River, which is simply sensational. I have never been to these places before, awesome.

Port StJohns, etc. All very nice.

We went to the wreck at BOKNES.

Karen got trapped by the waves coming round it, and had to climb onto the wreck. It was so freken funny

Michnus still has to learn to try and ramp a bit so there was lots of posing and attempts. I dont know why the GS pose posse has to stand on pegs when they are going 40km/h on tar.

Hmmmmm  :roll:  :P  :P  :P  :P

But here we stop off to get a few items from the bar. I think half a bottle of Amarula or whatever it was, was finished before we left the parking lot! So yummy.....

We then went for drinks and dinner on the floating Sandbar restaurant. It was so lekkerrrrrrrrr

When the waves come - the donners in the speedboats come right past the thing man - you think you are moersa dronk

And the only time I have ever been taller than Hilde

Then we left the next morning 3am.

We didnt have petrol.

Petrol stations open at 6am

I spent two hours going at 70-90km.h

Ran out on the highway, 10 kays from gas station in PE. Cops stopped at 6am (still dark dark), showed him my concealed number plate, and they brought me gas.

Thought they had gone for breakfast with the R50 we gave them, they took so long.  :D  :D

Ran hard into PE, and the heavens OPENED. The rain and wind was so hard, that the KTM would lose speed in 6th at 150km/h, and I had to pop her into 5th. This is where the real power begins on the bike, so you must know.

Rode N2 to Heidleberg, took dirt road to Tradouws Pass, and ate like a king in BarryDale. Road that rode back to CT.

Made it by 430pm, moer I was moeg.

Over a 1000 kays that day, over 750 of them in driving cold rain.

Heres my sprockets that I was worried about:

Since then, three teeth have snapped off.

I was only supposed to go 1000 kays, and the tyres and chain would last that nicely.

But it turned into a ten day 3571 kilometre exploration epic, and we had an absolute blast.

Made me believe in the KTM a bit, cos of all the neg publicity surrounding the thing. She now has 32 000 kays on the clock. And only changing first set of chains and sprockies now.

Hilde? wanted to go again the next day. Her arse was a bit sore from the brick standard seat, but doesnt want to change, despite having a ride on Michnus pleasure cruise 1200 seat which is for sure more comfortable.

What a great holiday, and much needed and cant wait to go again.

Offline LuckyStriker

• Stealthy Camper
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW G650 X-challenge
  • Bellville Rock City
    • LuckyStriker's Blog
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2006, 12:33:29 pm »
I'm no dentist but the teeth on that sprocket looks rotten

Quote from: "LiveInTheOutdoors"
Someone did this I dont know who.....  :wink:

No need to plead all innocence with us. All you have to do is scroll back along your report and you can surmise that the writing was made some time after you met the KTMs on BK and yet before you went through the water. (Perhaps the ants wrote it during that night :wink: )

Offline Leo

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2006, 12:50:59 pm »
Nice report LITO.

I'm sure with that tall blond at my side I could also disappear for 10 days  :D  :D

Looooooooooovely  8)
Grey Haired Riders Don't get that way from pure luck!

Kev

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2006, 01:51:14 pm »
Awesome! :thumbup:

Offline sidetrack

• Keep it real, keep it a single
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha XT 660 Z
  • T7 dreamin’ ....
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2006, 02:05:36 pm »
Nice pics, you guys had some great riding. Some of the best dirt roads in the whole of SA  :D
Little by little, one travels far
J.R.R Tolkien