The great Dome of Hope Ride! Canals and lots of stories...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malibu

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Wow!  What a turn out!  So many guys and girls arrived and ADA was fantastic with the coffee and muffins!  Thanks Heine!  We all set off in groups, and as I was leading the slow ride, I can't tell all the stories.  I'll leave everyone to fill in the details.  Suffice it to say, no one hurt, no bikes damaged that I know of.

Our group had a super ride out to Beestekraal, who I have to say, put on a super brunch for us all.  Those that did not have to get home, then left and rode the Rock!  There were some great stories about their rides up there!  We cracked a bottle of bubbly to celebrate those who had done it the first time.  That R35 bottle did not taste too bad either.  The day ended at Upperdeck just after 4...  our timing was fantastic.

I have so many people to say Thank You to!  To all the ride leaders, Mark, Cracker, Johan, Ken, Heine and then all the guys who did the sweep work!  A HUGE thankyou!.  Tweets for the stickers, Beestekraal for the Schnaps as a prize for the cutest fall... we even had a Wild Dog riding vest in psyco yellow for the last rider who commutes!! 

I did not have a chance to take pics, so go crazy guys, this was all for Morgan, and you did her proud!  

Contributions at ADA total:  R2700!.

From a day ride, thanks guys!   :thumleft: