A Ride with my Girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
There's no feeling like going on a ride when you know you should be at work.

Kirsty, my kid who is the teacher in George, was home for the holidays, and have been wanting to go for a ride. Their weekend social program is however very full, so I was forced to take the day of and take her on a ride.  :ricky:

When Kayla heard, "ride", she jumped, but I was apprehensive to let her ride her E-Storm on the N2 and though a busy Township. She reluctantly settled to pillion with me.

I've taken the Girls individually for rides over the years, but never the two together. It would be a special day.  :3some:

You may ask what about Kyle, the Laaitie. I offered him the XT 600, but when he heard the word "dirt", he bailed out with the excuse that he wants to take the R90 to St Francis and visit his friends. All in good time. One day, like me, he is going to realise what he missed, and then like me, go hell for leather to make up lost time.

The plan was to take them to Suurberg Inn for brunch and then just cruise from there to get home before dark. It was a crispy, clear morning(bleddie cold), so first stop was The Orange Elephant near Addo for coffee.

1. As usual, an enthusiastic welcome from John(Casting from Turd)
2. The Man and me talking bike. He is still waitng for his Tenere
3. Group fotie, Sheryl, John, me, Kirsty and Kayla
4. Time to leave

Attachments

• 100_1602.JPG
    100_1602.JPG
    391.3 KB · Views: 909
  • 100_1603.JPG
    100_1603.JPG
    383.7 KB · Views: 903
  • 100_1604.JPG
    100_1604.JPG