JEEZZZZZZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Jeeez what Prophets of DOOM we have on this Forum  :eek: Any gap to run Down the Huskies --FAT chance of catching us running --try and get a motorbike  ::) Every time i hear someone from another brand try and run the huskies down i wonder wtf is goin on in those two cell brains of theirs ?????

Face facts guy's the brand is been going for over a hundred years --BMW bought them the same KTM bought Husaberg the other half of the engineers that left when Husky was sold to the italians - these are great bike and have stood the test of time --

Hardly ever see Husky guys running down other brands --if these guys would try this on a overseas forum they would get roped imho --

I have had nearly every bike that is out there to ride and owned many of them --WHY do i ride Husky --because they have SOUL and each one has a beauty of its own -- great value for money and now that they are back in the country it just gives us a better chance to get the newer models in and enjoy them as well as maybe get a new convert or two who wants something different --- Why dont they just PISS off and stop trying to move the focus of there poor purchases by trying to make Huskies look bad  :peepwall: