Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Angola, it's not like they said.  (Read 116810 times)

Offline 1ougat

• The Commodore !!!
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • The Commodore
Re: Angola, it's not like they said.
« Reply #460 on: April 10, 2017, 09:39:36 am »
 :thumleft: :sip:
Make mine a Boxer with a shaft!!!!
2006 R1200 HP2 !!!! - La Poderosa - "The Mighty One"
1965 R50/2
1996 R80 GS PD Classic
2010 1200 GS 1975 Suzuki AC50

Online Welsh

• BMW R1150GSV
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS
  • Thunder Twonk. The two legged Twat Monkey.
« Reply #461 on: April 10, 2017, 06:29:18 pm »
I know my missus is peeved with me for reading the entire thread this evening.  It was worth it.  A mortal dreaming.

No need to feel guilty. I was in the office at 05h30 today already, having a lot of work to get done this week. 2h20 ago I stumbled onto this thread when I glanced at WD and I just could not stop reading. Now I'm going to have to work 2 hours later tonight to make up for it, but was worth every minute.

On the original posting, it was also posted on ADV Rider, those snow bound cabin fevered Septics were salivating for the next post.... :biggrin: :biggrin:
They said Id be no good at poetry because of my dyslexia, but so far Iv made 3 pots and a vase and going well

Offline sackett

« Reply #462 on: December 26, 2018, 06:36:34 pm »
Just read this after following a link from another post - couple of comments:
1. FAAAAARRRRK!!!!! true adventurers - Livingstone se ma - that'll show 'the long way' what true grit is actually about!
2. Hats off to all these guys but especially Fred - imagine doing all that for so long with a broken (not strained or torn) ankle!!!!
3. Africa will always surprise you
4.  Fornicate all Politicians - they turn their own inadequacies into a 'mine is bigger than yours' competition everytime - a few Black Labels would have prevented all that unfriendliness.
Great read guys!!!
Previously owned: Yamaha XT250, Honda XL500R, Yamaha XT600 Tenere, then moved over to the Dark Side with a great classic: Honda CB750F - all sold unfortunately.