Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: 21-22 July ON THE ROAD IN SWEDEN  (Read 404 times)

Offline charlyno

• Bike: BMW R1200GS
    • I VIAGGI DI FRANCESCO
21-22 July ON THE ROAD IN SWEDEN
« on: July 30, 2012, 11:12:33 pm »
22 Luglio 2012 - Stjärneholms borgruin - Gärdslövs kyrka - Västra Vemmenhögs kyrka - Dybäck Slott

Finally ... a nice weeeknd on the road after a long period of "forced break". The vagaries of my back lately I have forced many cancellations. ALL PHOTOS http://www.francescoinviaggio.it/SVEZIA%20ON%20THE%20ROAD.htm  So Saturday, July 21 to begin the beautiful castle of Borgeby just 23 miles from Malmo and the magnificent nature reserve near Bjärekustens Förslöv about 125 kma north of Malmo. A haven to calm body and soul. The day could not have ended Nerl best way with a spectacular sunset over the sea.

my wife we headed towards the enchanting ruins of the castle Stjärneholms. From there to the Swedish countryside between some of the many churches scattered in the south of Sweden and finally the beautiful castle private Dybäck near Ystad. I came back with a smile on his face like a child .. and with the wind, the smells, odors and many other sensations that only a motorcycle can give me. Pending the report ... enjoy

Francesco "Mandarino" Bmw GS 1200R

Offline Phillip Flap

Re: 21-22 July ON THE ROAD IN SWEDEN
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 12:51:45 am »
very nice pictures, makes one want to be there.....
thanks for sharing.
“Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.”
Ayn Rand

Offline White Rhino

• Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • Save the White Rhino
Re: 21-22 July ON THE ROAD IN SWEDEN
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 04:55:51 am »
Good to see you back on two wheels with your camera and wife in hand :thumright:

The pictures look "too perfect" - like something out of a fairytale ..... awsome - we're coming :laughing4:
I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy
Nothing clears the head like a throttle twisted and the fresh air on the tip of the nose

Beta 300RR, WR450 Rallye, KTM990 Adv, HP2, HPN635, 1200GS LC