THE PADSTAL ON THE R355

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy660

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 660 Z
I`m sure that quite a few WC WD have stopped at the PADSTAL on the R355 for a cold beer at some stage or another.The padstal is about 2km northe of the Katbakkies turn off on the R355.

Susan Lange , one of the Wifes of the two brothers that own the Padstal mailed me this letter , and asked if I could put in on the WD website.

Hello Andy -

Graag wil ek julle bekendstel aan die Padstal se plaas kombuis "Purple pumpkin" Daar word Sondae 'n heerlike ete voorgesit wat voorsiening maak vir vegatariers en karnivore
Die kostes per ete beloop tans R65 per kop tot einde Augustus (opening special). Die kostes daarna is R120 per persoon.  Geen bespreking is nodig nie. Die maaltye is reg vanaf 12hoo tot al die potte leeg is.

Kan julle asb julle vriende hiervan laat weet

I have had some of their Springbok Potjie , and I must say , it was very good.

So lets support them , its a cool ride ceres to Op Die Berg , then RH to Katbakkies and on down to the R355 , RH for 2 clicks to Die Padstal for lunch , the straight down the R355 to Ceres and back home , Just a quick ride for lunch on a Sunday.

Instead of your bike rusting away in your garage ~ ! Lol