Thanks Maverick.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizz

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Went over to see Mr and Mrs Maverick on the 650 Dakar this afternoon, have a cold and snotty nose at the moment, coughing for the 1st team.

Maverick gave me one of his Neck warmers, a Wild dog one at that..... Feels pretty good on, in this chill we are now experiencing.

Thanks Dirk, and ride safe out in Namibia next week.

Oh, and thanks to Mrs Maverick for the cough syrup and throat sweeties, I feel better already.

Pic, being told in no uncertain terms by Mrs Maverick what could happen to me, I think I am generally always soeking Kak with her, so if she does moer me one day, I will know exactly why.

She also told Mavarick and I in no uncertain terms today that we need to get our "Gat in Rat" because if we go on admiring old guys of 70-80 years old riding trials bikes, we should get on with it, and get our trails bikes..... so watch this space, looks like Dirk and I are getting Foot-ups bikes next  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Uitkak Parade
P1000408.jpg

Ek smaak my hoed.....

P1000411.jpg

And lastly, the first time in my life I saw and liked a propper Hoed, and bought it, got discount as well, and the guy in the fly fishing part of the shop was from Pinetown.
Hat is for when I am in Jhb, CT, Garden Route and PE between the 9th and 23rd November, to keep the sun of my pale English skin  ;)

P1000298.jpg