Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Interested in a Te610 get together  (Read 265 times)

Offline TK

• Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Life's an adventure, enjoy the ride.
Interested in a Te610 get together
« on: September 05, 2012, 11:36:11 am »
I know this has been put forward a couple of times but are there any TE610 owners interested in getting together for some saddle time on Sundays. I'm talking about meet, ride, maybe laugh at the guy who's just bailled, eat, talk kak and then split up for home. This would be for the Pretoria Joburg guys/girls.
As is AlanB and myself get to ride the Cullinan route from Olifantsfontein and it's turning out to be a blast :ricky:

If guys/girls are interested then lets set a date and time. Descent place to meet would be the Engen garage between Olifantsfontein and Bapsfontein off ramp on the way to the airport.

Offline Rough Rider

• Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Hang time
Re: Interested in a Te610 get together
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 09:16:22 am »
I know this has been put forward a couple of times but are there any TE610 owners interested in getting together for some saddle time on Sundays. I'm talking about meet, ride, maybe laugh at the guy who's just bailled, eat, talk kak and then split up for home. This would be for the Pretoria Joburg guys/girls.
As is AlanB and myself get to ride the Cullinan route from Olifantsfontein and it's turning out to be a blast :ricky:

If guys/girls are interested then lets set a date and time. Descent place to meet would be the Engen garage between Olifantsfontein and Bapsfontein off ramp on the way to the airport.

It's a bit far for me :(
Current rides: 2015 WR250F / 2016 690R / 2017 701SM

Offline BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
Re: Interested in a Te610 get together
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 09:18:13 pm »
Yeah me too  ;) Anyone going to the National Bash?
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2  Husky 701R  Husky  TE610E  BMW G450X  KTM 250XCW  Yamaha YZ250X BMW R100S YAMAHA BWS 

:ricky: