Bad drivers: I never got a chance to reply.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaqhama

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki Super Sherpa
I did not see the hit and run thread. I often don't have a chance to read WD's every day, or read all the postings.
So when I saw this and found the thread locked I had to post my response to my critic here.

I wrote...
I'm going to be very politically uncorrect here...are the MF's who don't stop nearly always black or what?

Pictus took me to task and called me a racist.

So, horrible as it is, there was no "hit and run" and it led to an utterly unnecessary racist uttering by Jaqhama. Not only an abuse of the forum, but disappointing to see for a new forum member. I, for one, do not want to be associated with this sort of unbridled and unwarranted racism.

You're freaking quick to call someone a racist ain't you pal?
Don't ever call an Aussie a racist, we've got more people from more countries of more colours here than just about any other country in the world.
I work with people of a dozen different colours and nationalities, that's par for the course in Oz.

Now the reason I asked if most of the MF's who leave the scene of an accident are black was because (unless you've not noticed?) the majority of people living in South Africa are black.
Correct me if I'm wrong on that point?
I also know that a great many people who have black skin and live in SA drive cars.
I am also aware from spending a great deal on this forum and a couple of other SA forums that a great many of those black skinned people appear not to have drivers licences.

Now assuming that a lot of people on the road may well be unlicenced (and just happen to have black skin) I can well understand why they would not wish to stop at the scene of an accident that they have just caused.

Were this to occur in say Hong Kong...I would have asked if the majority of people who do not stop were Asian.
Had it occured in Oz or the UK I would not have asked if they were black at all....because they are so many different colours and races now living in both those countries.
The two major races living in SA are either white or black yes?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

So I was merely curious as to which of the two groups of different colours were most unlikely to stop.
Anyone who causes an accident and does not stop is a MF. I don't care if they are green with pink spots.

Anyone who accuses another forum member of being a racist without knowing anything about the member and indeed having misinterpreted the orginal question anyway, should have a good think before they make another errornous post.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers: Jaq.