Nailed twice by safeTcam - in one day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Ratsalad

Two weeks ago I went to Struisbaai for business on my Gixxer. I just got 2 speedfines from Bredasdorp. One 13h52 and one 14h22 that day!
OK, if you're finished laughing, I never saw anything but I remember I had to turn around to fill up when my reserve light came on and I realised I wouldn't make it to Swellendam.
I observe the speed restrictions when approaching any towns, but I do exceed the 120kmph limit on the open road, and did so on that day (hence the shortage of fuel) so was very relieved that it was small fines as had been doing silly speeds earlier.
The fine refers to SafeTcam - which I see is a laser and probably not fixed because it must have snapped my bikes rear.
I have always been under the impression that I should be stopped and allowed to view the Calibration certificate of any Laser Camera.
Think they can make the fine stick? There are no photos attached and no indication where they can be viewed or requested, just an enquiries number.
I have a good mind to chuck these away as it looks like halfgebakte pere.