POST A PIC OF YOUR VERY FIRST BIKE HERE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
Post a pic of your very first bike here - will be great to see who had what for their very first time  :mwink:

I got an Italjet before I went to school and drove it like hell on my grandfather's farm. The cover over the exhaust was missing and I got regular inside leg burns due to that. On the occasion I also forgot the side stand down and bought a few farms - nerwe af on the knees. My grandfather (in his boredom and without my grandma's knowledge) thought it wise to make a ramp for me using a long narrow piece of wood and a few bricks for elevation. After I exhausted the capacity of the ramp's jump distance (his boredom) he called a few of the farmworkers kids and had them lay down in front of the ramp. After he was satisfied I could clear the kids nicely on close spacings, he spaced them out further and further until my grandma came across our little spectacle and put a stop to it. I felt like a daredevil at age 5! Geez, we got hell from the old woman.

Attachments

• First Bike Then_1 (Large).jpg
    First Bike Then_1 (Large).jpg
    226 KB · Views: 2,499
  • First Bike_Now (Medium).JPG
    First Bike_Now (Medium).JPG
    363.7 KB · Views: 2,470
  • P1010070 (Medium).JPG
    P1010070 (Medium).JPG
    329 KB · Views: 2,456