New addition to the family then and now!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beemer man

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Bmad and myself together with a few other wild dogs SillyB, Sillystunt(watching), Tulip and noblesteed participated in the Trials clinic hosted by Motor Sport SA at Syringa Spa this weekend, the weather looked very ominus but we prevailed and had a wonderful weekend, all learning greatly, hats off to Tulip and SillyB who rode very well.
The World champion Lady rider from Germany made it look so simple , what she does on these bikes is sheer poetry in motion, amazing to see the huge improvement in all the riders towards the end of each day, Bmad and myself have been talking about getting into this sport for over a year, I started my riding in the 70's riding Trials, anyway I had such a blast, I broke down and bought a Beta, from Darrell vd Merwe winner of this years Clubman section and also from Adventure Tours.
Unfortunately I had to leave early and was not there to witness Bmad take a fall on my beloved new Steed,causing suspected cracked ribs, happy to say this was not the case!!.
Very nice to meet Sillystunt who's hand injury is far more serious than was believed, we all prey that the next Op is hugely sucessful and  will be back in the saddle soon his positive attitude makes me believe this will be sooner rather than later.
I will ask Bmad to post his pics here as well, I am a happy chappy with the new Fiets ;D ;D ;D

Please note Bmads beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful custom Trials helmet!!!! ;D ;D

Please also note the expert handeling from myself!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• IMGP0024.jpg
    IMGP0024.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 386
  • IMGP0007.jpg
    IMGP0007.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 388
  • IMGP0009.jpg
    IMGP0009.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 382