From Ashes to ashes.....and then some bliss!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carrots

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I was outvoted to start this trip in Pommie taal as opposed to Afrikaans by Dwerg en IDR…..maar ek gaan bietjie die taal meng vir die wat nie omgee nie.

3 Reasons for this trip…..to say farewell to Glen…gooi his ashes on top of Bastervoet with Brian(Smuggy) his boet..…..enjoy the annual bash….and then have a ball of a trip through Lesotho

We succeeded in all of those departments.

As a matter of fact…..it superseded any of mine........or our expectations by a very long shot. It was the BEST holiday and bike trip that I have ever had.....and...before you forget....I have travelled plenty in my life before.

Goeie donner…….ek het in my lewe…nog nie so iets beleef nie. Dit was inderdaad…..onoortreflik, verruklik, uit die boonste rakke…..en iets vir die boeke.

We will try and share as many peekchas...videos and stories with you but you and I know.....it will not be the same as the real thing.

The route that IDR planned for us could not have been done differently in any way. Day after day....it just kept on getting better and better and with great company and riding partners that you know and trust it turned it into a legend and epic trip for us.

Vir die….wat nie vir Glen geken het of ooit kon ontmoet nie……..dalk sal die vir julle help verstaan……..’n bleddie legend sonder gelyke…

[flash=800,600]https://www.youtube.com/v/_9CopwykUUY[/flash]