Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: BMW ECO 2012 ripoff!!  (Read 11230 times)

Offline badseed

• Ride the adventure
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • KTM 990S, KTM690R , Vespa 200GT
    • www.wildwood.capetown
Re: BMW ECO 2012 ripoff!!
« Reply #240 on: October 28, 2012, 05:56:44 pm »
Could the wingy BM crowd just grow thicker skin and stop taking the bait. As long as 2 stroke gets a reaction him and a few others (me included)will always br tempted to get a rise .A bit like the Muslims.

This is a bike forum where both guys and girls need balls.
Owner WildWood Motorcycle Tours South Africa

Online 2StrokeDan

• I've been to paradise, but i've never been to me....
  • Castrated Dog
  • RD350 and Rossi!!!!!!
« Reply #241 on: October 28, 2012, 07:21:05 pm »
The event looked great indeed, and from comments here on the forum it was[once again] a big success. But of course this is not what this thread is about, is it now? :mwink:
When Kilroy started commenting, the level of intelligent answers could only go down...... :peepwall:, Kilroy do your own forum a favour and stick to R+P. That works for you. Only you.
The event looked great indeed, and from comments here on the forum it was[once again] a big success. But of course this is not what this thread is about, is it now? :mwink:
When Kilroy started commenting, the level of intelligent answers could only go down...... :peepwall:, Kilroy do your own forum a favour and stick to R+P. That works for you. Only you.

Do yourself a favour and stop the personal attacks and stop your anti-BMW vendetta. It started of as being mildly annoying but its getting to the point where its counter productive for the whole forum. Personally i dont mind your brand bashing, but the amounts of PMs and Report to Mods i'm getting from members about you is frankly irritating.

How weird that I am getting none :mwink:, is there Wilddogs out there that would rather run and cry to Kilroy than PM me myself???? Difficult to believe.

Online 2StrokeDan

• Castrated Dog
  • RD350 and Rossi!!!!!!
« Reply #242 on: October 28, 2012, 07:24:53 pm »
This is how I remember Kilroy from R+P. he will post a personal attack in post 224, then cry his head off if something comes back at him.
BTW, Kilroy, do you agree or disagree with the way that BMW club handled this guys personal loss? Watch him tell me it has no bearing on things, on the thread about it :imaposer:

Offline KiLRoy

• Rossi se Biaggi...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • We need a strong man. Strong like Stalin
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #243 on: October 28, 2012, 07:29:29 pm »
This is how I remember Kilroy from R+P. he will post a personal attack in post 224, then cry his head off if something comes back at him.
BTW, Kilroy, do you agree or disagree with the way that BMW club handled this guys personal loss? Watch him tell me it has no bearing on things, on the thread about it :imaposer:

Not going to have your R&P tendencie spill over in the General section. So rather stick to the topic and leave the personal attacks comments.

Cheers..

Online 2StrokeDan

• Castrated Dog
  • RD350 and Rossi!!!!!!
« Reply #244 on: October 28, 2012, 07:45:01 pm »
Cheers Kilroy :ricky: