3 Buffoons tour Namibia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skaiidawg

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
After many get togethers and plenty of beers, my mates Cobber(Michael) from Down Under and Corndog (Richard) from Mud Island mustered some courage to join me on a bike trip through Namibia. We need to rent bikes and enquiries were sent to MotoBerlin, they however wish to ignore good money so we take our business to Craig Marshall of Dualsportafrica and were given very good service. Then about 2 months before the trip I had a big off and my knee was somewhat buggered. We decided to play it safe by cancelling 1 of the bikes and rent a bakkie instead. Thanks Dodo and Catnic for your help!
I asked Heimer to get me 3 pangas, nice to have to cut some wood for the fire, but was in reality for Richard as he was scared for traveling in deepest darkest Africa  :biggrin: Heimer was unable to deliver the pangas himself and asked Rynet to deliver them. Now imagine this scene: we are in 1 of the more reserved restaurants on the Waterfront drinking red wine and Rynet gave us the pangas which was immediately used to pose for a photo or 2, we were having a nice time, but some of the people in the restaurant were a little bit uneasy  :laughing4: about our antics. A couple of Sambuka's, maybe a lot more was also thrown into the mix. Thanks Rynet! was a pleasure meeting you.  :thumleft:

Over the weekend I will upload pics and ty to finish this off. In the meantime have a look at the vid. 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDNBbX4JZPg&t=17s[/youtube]