Looking for IBA members in Cape Town area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Udjeni

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
This could probably be in "planning a ride" but since it has nothing to do with DP riding, I'll post it here.  I am planning a daft ride that I don't expect anyone to condone or understand, but which I need to do to feed a habit. I need a couple of members of the Iron Butt Association to do me a big favour and act as witnesses. This would not be your normal witness thing of signing at the beginning and/or end, but instead I need people to take turns (or you could be there the whole time if you're up to it) to man two locations for 24 hours and record when I pass by.

Non IBA members are welcome too, but I need an IBA member to be there all the time. The requirement is: "Witnesses that have some kind of standing with regard to their trustworthiness and have no stake in your success or failure are needed.  These can be IBA members, badged law enforcement (off-duty, of course), judges, attorneys, fire fighters."  I guess they don't know the SA LEOs, judges, attorneys or fire fighters  :lol8: so I'm going for IBA members.  >:D

Please PM me or post here if you might consider helping out.  No date has been set yet, but it will be 24 hours over a weekend.

Thanks for reading.