My Workshop Projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
I'm gatvol of messing around with bits and pieces here and there on the Scrambler Project, while waiting for parts sent out for mods, painting etc, and parts on order. Will rather wait for the lot and get going one shot, while I keep myself busy here.

18 months ago I rebuilt my workshop in its current shape but did not finish it off. While there is a lull in fire, and I've still got all this energy, I'll continue with it.  :thumleft:

Its a bit of a mess, like anything half finished. There will be some wood finish and the rest paint. We'll get to it and here is where I can use some help. Remember the lack of imagination bit.

We go clockwise from the back.

The shelving will get a fresh coat and some tiding up is required. Will also add some more single shelving for the bike stuff.

The back wall as well as along the side on the bottom of the shelving gets panelled, up to the big woodwork tool board. The panelling stays woodfinish, while the cupboards get painted... white for the cupboards and shelving and ..?.. for the doors.

At the far en you can see I made a start. No time as good as now  :biggrin:

Looking back

Need to also still finish the ceiling and opening to the loft

What I going to do about this mess I have no idea. That is the rest of the family's wall  :eek7:

The cupbords and shelves, as said, will be white. I need to know what colour to make the doors ? I thought to go ape-shit psychodelic and do them RED, but think it will clash a bit with the stained woodpanelling.  ???