Make sure you know how you riding with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draadtang

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
This past weekend me and a friend went and did a bike trip from Friday to sunday.Sunday morning wen we were busy packing up a guy that works with me rocks up at the camp site  :patch: well no problem i know the guy.Well finish packing the bikes and ready to leaf we decide to do a stop a one of the pubs close to home.This is where the story gets interesting,got to the pub had a few whiskys and them the shit hits the fan,this guy starts looking for K@K with the people in the pub.This is one of those pubs that is more like a "stamkroeg"so every one knows each other,so they Cal me and tell that this guy is causing shit.Then it all went wrong,i took the guy by the hand and tel him we need to speak out side.Got out side and ask him what is wrong  ???and them he start shouting at me,the more i try to calm him the worse it gets. :dousing:The next moment he start pulling me by the shirt,and then i strip my moer and give him a good "gatskop"
:eek7:This is not my nature i stop doing this type of behavior many years ago.So now i get home and tell the wife what happend before she hear it from some one El's,you how small towns work.Now i am in the K@K at home because i behaved my self like a hooligan and the best of all was i try to do society good,worse thing is both the guys eye are shiners"Blue black"and the people at work ask questions :bueller:.The other ting is that people will think if you ride i bike that you are a"GOMGAT"and that in not the truth.SO LOOK HOW YOU RIDE WITH :director: