Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Speeding  (Read 2442 times)

Offline XTZFegen

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Triumph 800 XC
  • Audere Est Facere
Re: Speeding
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2012, 12:29:28 pm »
You broke the law dude....and got caught by a police officer doing his job....referring to him as a pig does not help. You break the law you will get caught....eventually.

??? Why a comment like this???
Seems to happen alot lately on wild dogs. Guy just trying to tell us what happened to him and offer some advise and then comes a comment to make him look like a stoopid...
Oh when the Spurs, go marching in, oh when the Spurs go marching in, oh Lord I want to be in that number, oh when the Spurs go marching in.

Come on you Spurs.

Offline Slingervel

« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2012, 12:34:26 pm »
You broke the law dude....and got caught by a police officer doing his job....referring to him as a pig does not help. You break the law you will get caught....eventually.

Seems to happen alot lately on wild dogs. Guy just trying to tell us what happened to him and offer some advise and then comes a comment to make him look like a stoopid...

Didn't mean to call him a PIG.
I know a lot of people call them that. It was more a referral than anything else...

Offline TeeJay

« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2012, 12:51:25 pm »

Okay then......lets call all police officers, traffic officers pigs for doing their jobs. Lets all break the law and speed wherever and whenever we like and &^%$# anyone who catches us - you happy now?
Ja/Nee

Offline Lear300

« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2012, 12:53:42 pm »

Didn't mean to call him a PIG.
I know a lot of people call them that. It was more a referral than anything else...

agreed....share your experience, let us know what were in for.  :3some:

Offline Lear300

« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2012, 12:55:40 pm »

Okay then......lets call all police officers, traffic officers pigs for doing their jobs. Lets all break the law and speed wherever and whenever we like and &^%$# anyone who catches us - you happy now?

I don't think that was the point of his post. And he has apologised for the "pig" comment :deal:

Offline TeeJay

« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2012, 01:18:11 pm »

I don't think that was the point of his post. And he has apologised for the "pig" comment :deal:

I was responding to KLR650Fegen's post!
Ja/Nee

Offline Lear300

« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2012, 01:28:31 pm »
I was replying to both

Offline jaybiker

• Old school=Old's cool.
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki Versys
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2012, 03:24:33 pm »
Don't want to get into the debate about  porcine law enforcers and speeding in general. I'm no angel and I've paid my share of fines, ignored even more than I've paid, and got away with it, and even negotiated a couple of on the spot 'discounts'.
I just want to rant about the particular one at Riversdal on the N2. I know perfectly well that the trap is there, and I always drive well below the limit, but it makes no difference. The bastards will issue a ticket even if you get out/ off and push.
Why don't they just come clean and call it a toll 'cos that's what it is.
Succumb not to the erosion of those born of unconsecrated union.

"Two Wheels, an engine and a place to sit." What more do you need?

2021 a milestone. 60 years a biker.