Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Changing my Profile Picture  (Read 481 times)

Offline dpr

• Bike: Zundapp (all models)
  • Now thats a LEKKER Ride... I do the "Clean Roads"
Changing my Profile Picture
« on: December 28, 2012, 07:51:50 pm »
Hi All... Please can someone tell me how I can change my profile picture.. What format must the picture be??? and what size must it be??????  I have a new picture and just cannot seem to get it to change to it... I keep getting a message (No foto/picture choosen) immediately after I hit the change/update profile button... Then it reverts to the old pic....
My Ride is a Honda VTX 1300 - Not listed in bike list....( and why not may I ask Cruisers are also bikes)

Offline Bring It On

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW F800GS
  • Shaun
Re: Changing my Profile Picture
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 09:31:33 pm »
Hi All... Please can someone tell me how I can change my profile picture.. What format must the picture be??? and what size must it be??????  I have a new picture and just cannot seem to get it to change to it... I keep getting a message (No foto/picture choosen) immediately after I hit the change/update profile button... Then it reverts to the old pic....

Hi there Pops,

I have sent a message to the "LuckyStricker" (Moderator of this Section) & asked him to assist you with it. ;) :thumleft:
"Always Believe In Yourself"

Quote: "Riding a Bike feeds something inside us, that Nothing else can"
Quote: "I Ride because it can turn the Worst Day into the BEST"

Offline dpr

• Bike: Zundapp (all models)
  • Now thats a LEKKER Ride... I do the "Clean Roads"
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 11:20:57 pm »
Hi All... Please can someone tell me how I can change my profile picture.. What format must the picture be??? and what size must it be??????  I have a new picture and just cannot seem to get it to change to it... I keep getting a message (No foto/picture chosen) immediately after I hit the change/update profile button... Then it reverts to the old pic....

Hi there Pops,

I have sent a message to the "LuckyStricker" (Moderator of this Section) & asked him to assist you with it. ;) :thumleft:

Hi There... Thanks.. its getting frustrating to say the least
My Ride is a Honda VTX 1300 - Not listed in bike list....( and why not may I ask Cruisers are also bikes)

Offline skydiver

• Bike: Yamaha XT 660 Z
  • Free as a bird
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 08:26:57 pm »
Right click on any avatar and left click on properties to get the dimensions.
Yamaha PW80, Honda MT5, Honda XR200, Kawazaki KDX200, Yamaha TTR250, Yamaha XT660R, BMW F800, BMW F650GS