I really hope this F%$&&3R isn't a WD!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passin

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
A young girl that shares the house with me & Leondude went for a jog late yesterday afternoon and was hit from behind by a motorcycle. The handlebar hit her lower forearm, instantly breaking both the bones in such a bad way that, according to the doctors, multiple operations would be needed.

The motorcyclist unfortunately regained his balance and sped away without falling, or without even the decency to stop and offer assistance. The mirror struck her upper arm, and from the height of the mark it left I can only assume it was not a very "high" bike, possibly a roadbike, but I am only speculating. She could also not identify the bike as it happened very fast.

Details are a bit sketchy at this stage. but from what I can understand ( she was heavily sedated and under painkillers ) the incident happened in Theuns van Niekerk st, close to the crossing with Hendrik Verwoerd in Wierdapark, Centurion.

If anybody knows or hears of anything about this please let me know. I am still trying to find out if there were any witnesses, hopefully someone can give a description of the motorcycle.