Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: KTM950 SuperEnduro R video  (Read 517 times)

Offline tsiklonaut

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1100GS
    • Ühel Teljel Ümber Planeedi
KTM950 SuperEnduro R video
« on: May 04, 2006, 03:39:59 pm »
Dunno if it's posted before, but here it is:

www.1000hp.net/ktmadventure.mpg

Video filmed in SA it looks to me :)
Horsepower
is an illusory
Mathematical equation
Torque
is the source of all Good things in the world

Offline sidetrack

• Keep it real, keep it a single
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: Yamaha XT 660 Z
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 03:58:12 pm »
Wonder if they were pelted with rocks too  :evil:
Little by little, one travels far
J.R.R Tolkien

shark_za

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 04:08:53 pm »
They left them standing overnight and they were fine the next day, the locals like KTM.

Offline Welsh

• BMW R1150GSV
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS
  • Thunder Twonk. The two legged Twat Monkey.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 08:57:22 pm »
Quote from: "shark_za"
They left them standing overnight and they were fine the next day, the locals like KTM.

No f###n sense of decorum,  maybe the thought they were Welsh, talking with those funny accents!

Cymru am Byth  8)

Every time he opens his mouth he subtracts from the sum total of human wisdom. -TR
The guys say they can do a Pistol on their 3D printer, not impressed I have had a Canon printer for years.

Offline Maverick

• Slacker Extraordinaire
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R100GS / Kalahari
  • Some multi-task. I multi-slack.
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 10:54:12 am »
Quote from: "Welshman"

No f###n sense of decorum,  maybe the thought they were Welsh, talking with those funny accents!

Cymru am Byth  8)

Every time he opens his mouth he subtracts from the sum total of human wisdom. -TR

Welshie you will enjoy this, went rockclimbing close to Betsy-y-Coed about 4 years ago and after we did a small rockface got down to a small cafe next to the road for lunch. There was this guy on a R6 enjoying his coffee and me being the only biker in our group of course went over and had a chit chat with him. Feck me could not understand a word he said even though it was english. After 20 minutes talking I eventually asked him from which country does he come originally with his heavy accent. He had a surprised look on his face and answered - WALES :D

Needless to say we were both on the ground laughing about the incident when I realised the fact I could not regocnise a local in his own environment :)
Maverick Disclaimer: This thread is intended for the use of the individual(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this thread is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.