Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Back-up Vehicle Tanzania to South Africa  (Read 561 times)

Offline DREWMARX

Back-up Vehicle Tanzania to South Africa
« on: January 28, 2013, 07:18:17 am »
Hi Guys,

I would like to know if there is anyone who might be travelling back from Tanzania or country neighbouring Tanzania to South Africa in the next two months?

I am planning on leaving Tanzania in March on a trip back to South Africa and if possible would like to tag along with someone, and possibly chuck some spares on their vehicle. I will gladly chip in for fuel, and other expenses.

Kind Regards

Drew
The Christini AWD Advantage!

Offline steveindar

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
  • Eish!
Re: Back-up Vehicle Tanzania to South Africa
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 03:11:48 pm »
Why don't you spend some time down at Mikadi or Kipepeo and chat to the overlander drivers, you might get lucky.
COVID KILLS SADDLE TIME!
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

XRV750 Africa bike, KTM 525EXC plastic Africa bike, BMW1150GS Civilization bike; TY250Z Footup's ??? VFR750 Potential off-road hooligan bike!

Offline DREWMARX

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 02:37:21 pm »
Hi Man,

Thanks for the advice. Might just plan a month long trip back to SA later this year.

Regards

Drew
The Christini AWD Advantage!

Offline HTFU

• Puppy
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 10:28:48 am »
Hey Drew

I'm also planning a trip down from Kenya in March. I'm planning on going from Mombasa to Burundi and from there down South via scenic routes back to South Africa (over 5 or 6 weeks, I think). How are you getting your bike up to Tanzania and how long are you planning on taking to get to South Africa?