Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Back-up Vehicle Tanzania to South Africa  (Read 506 times)

Offline DREWMARX

Back-up Vehicle Tanzania to South Africa
« on: January 28, 2013, 07:18:17 am »
Hi Guys,

I would like to know if there is anyone who might be travelling back from Tanzania or country neighbouring Tanzania to South Africa in the next two months?

I am planning on leaving Tanzania in March on a trip back to South Africa and if possible would like to tag along with someone, and possibly chuck some spares on their vehicle. I will gladly chip in for fuel, and other expenses.

Kind Regards

Drew
The Christini AWD Advantage!

Offline steveindar

• Bike: BMW R1150GS
  • Eish!
Re: Back-up Vehicle Tanzania to South Africa
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 03:11:48 pm »
Why don't you spend some time down at Mikadi or Kipepeo and chat to the overlander drivers, you might get lucky.
#Nipplecaps must fall!!!
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

XRV750 Africa bike, KTM 525EXC plastic Africa bike, BMW1150GS Civilization bike; TY250Z Footup's ???

Offline DREWMARX

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 02:37:21 pm »
Hi Man,

Thanks for the advice. Might just plan a month long trip back to SA later this year.

Regards

Drew
The Christini AWD Advantage!

Offline HTFU

• Bike: KTM 950 Adventure
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 10:28:48 am »
Hey Drew

I'm also planning a trip down from Kenya in March. I'm planning on going from Mombasa to Burundi and from there down South via scenic routes back to South Africa (over 5 or 6 weeks, I think). How are you getting your bike up to Tanzania and how long are you planning on taking to get to South Africa?