Clean Bike not a good idea...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xpendabl

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
Okay so after my Father seeing my bike parked in the motor vehicle storage space at home (Yeah that’s right I park my bike in the garage and the car stays outside...) he moaned at the state it was in after just completing a road trip with some wet sticky brown stuff, i decided to give it ye'old collage wash-down, albeit a few months later...

I then got a little overzealous and decided to put some TLC in to the seat and shine it with vinyl treatment, NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!
Deciding to commute to work as I had to be in Town early for am meeting, I discovered that the pull-off and font end stops where HELL, I now find I am sliding all over the seat with nothing to keep me in place, if not for the Pillion box I would most likely have ended up inspecting my taillights.

Now given that I see this as comical I need to find out how best to get some grip back in to the seat without causing damage to the protective coat I just applied, and no I do not want to put a sheepskin cover on???