Where the hell is DOCTOR KLR ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lecap

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Can anyone shine some light on the whereabouts of Doctor KLR please?

I ordered Eagle levers from him, paid for them and all.

He assured me he will speed mail them on Wednesday last week, I promised my customer he can have his bike sorted by Thursday afternoon.

He SMSed me on the 27th claiming that he speed mailed my parcel at about 2PM on the same day and that it should arrive on the 28th in the morning.

No parcel.
Until today.
The tracking no. he provided is incorrect or fake. Feel free to check on www.sapo.co.za TC194560168ZA

I even went to my local PO and asked the nice lady behind the counter if there is another speed mail parcel for me since the tracking no transmitted to me might be incorrect - Nada.

After I did not pick up any trace of the parcel I asked Doctor KLR to help. He promised on the 28th to check in the morning of the 1st and then on the 1st to go to the post office at 12 o clock.

Ever since Doctor KLR, my money and my Eagle levers seem to have vanished from the face of this earth without a trace which obviously does not fill me with enthusiasm.

Phone on voice mail, no reply to numerous and urgent reply requests via SMS, nothing.

Does anyone know if he had an accident, is in hospital or anything like that?