EC dogs Jansenville farm sleepover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
I will only start this RR as I unfortunately hardly took any pictures to add. On Jupiters return from Cape Town earlier this year he stopped over for a cup of coffee. I asked him to drive out to a farm with me to check on waters and he suggested a Wilddog sleepover in time to come. He went ahead with the arrangements while I sorted out some firewood.

The namelist kept on growing with old friends, new friends, dogs and non-dogs alike. Seeing the name of a certain non-dog Bennie character I knew we were in for lots of laughs as some of us simply excells in talking shit, and lots of it. We met at the only service station in town and left for the camping spot. In no time the fire got going and several foilcovered sheep's heads lined the stone wall around the fire pit. It turned out to be a skaapkop event of note with no less than 14 heads being consumed by 13 eaters. Almost half of those present enjoyed a head and very few did not at least have a taster.

The night turned out to be quite cold and one particular guy who spent most of his energy on verbal diarrhoea spent a miserably cold night as he decided to travel light, extremely light, only bringing himself and the clothes on his body. No tent, no sleeping bag, nothing, just a well oiled body to brave the cold. The first lot had to leave quite early this morning and at around 5 am I heard their bikes start. The rest emerged steadily thereafter and at about 8 o clock we broke camp and left for breakfast in town.

Thanks for all of you attending. I had a great time and trust you did too. Please add your own views, pictures and experiences for all to enjoy. Thanks again.  :thumleft: