Dakota Buy's some Air -Time. White Girls -CAN Jump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
I was asked again if i would take out a couple of people who wanted to see some of my backyard on Sunday morning --Sooooo Bright and early at 6.30 am we left for a quick 160km run with clouds overhead promising rain -that never came  ::) PITY

was great to see some new and some old faces and just chill and enjoy a mornings ride through the country side  ;)

Dakota came -Tank Girl -Tristan and his friend Marcel all the way from Jhb-- as well as Manfred who lives quite close to where i do-

Well done all for a most enjoyable morning ride and lots of fun along the way --Hang in Marcel -- get a lesson or two under the belt and you will even enjoy your bike more than you did this morning- We were all done by 11am and headed back to enjoy the rest of the day  ::)

Dakota getting some nice --AIR TIME on her Husky --

Who says ---White Girls cant Jump ???????????

Tristan getting his Dakkie to do the same -- ;)

Don't worry Marcel --next time we will get you air born  ::)

Dont worry Manfred -- will spend some time next time and show you how its done -- ;)

As for Tank Girl --as usual she was just being herself and flying like the wind and all i got of her was a blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr--

Thank's all for joining -- pm me or call me when you want to join again --we ride nearly every week end and enjoy meeting new people -- :thumleft: