Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: F650GS (Eng) workshop manual at last!  (Read 973 times)

Offline chrisB

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW F650GS / Dakar
F650GS (Eng) workshop manual at last!
« on: May 10, 2006, 08:35:34 pm »
I've been looking for this a while, someone posted the URL earlier this month on F650.com I only managed to find german versions previously:

http://www.otc-mc.org/%7E197/mc/F650GS_EU.pdf

ChrisB
G650 Xchallenge - uBerThuMper II

Offline Grootseun

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 07:25:17 am »
Chris... u are the man!!!!!!! thanx this actually save soooo much time in serching for this thing....

:thumbleft:

Offline JourneyMan

• Bachelor Dog
  • Pretoria
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 08:03:54 am »
Thanks a million Chrisb.  8)

This will certainly help me to get a bit more into the technical side of my bike.
He who angers you, controls you.

Offline chrisB

• Race Dog
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 03:55:28 pm »
Kewl, I halso have the chain gang F650 maintenance DVD's, that where me and Nico learned how to change the chain and sporokes, they are brilliant!
G650 Xchallenge - uBerThuMper II

Offline ThorH

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 10:57:39 pm »
I was the one, and I am now ready to receive the standing ovations and bask in the glory :D  And now you all know where to find and ask for everything F650! But make sure to search first, we have a couple of grumpy old men who really enjoy ripping the cojones off of people asking questions that have been answered over and over again. But the ChainGang, including these grumps, are the nicest, most helpful bunch you can come across, so don't let a little barking scare you off.

Offline JourneyMan

• Bachelor Dog
  • Pretoria
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 05:21:53 am »
Quote from: "ThorH"
I was the one, and I am now ready to receive the standing ovations and bask in the glory :D  And now you all know where to find and ask for everything F650! But make sure to search first, we have a couple of grumpy old men who really enjoy ripping the cojones off of people asking questions that have been answered over and over again. But the ChainGang, including these grumps, are the nicest, most helpful bunch you can come across, so don't let a little barking scare you off.

Thanks and welcome ThorH!

We also have a few grumpy old men hear but they are grumpy because they can not get on their bike as often as they like! :shock:  Well, maybe one grumpy old man, me! :lol:

Here you can ask a question as often as you like. Great bunch of people here with awesome attitude when it comes to helping others.

I do hope you visit the site more often with your input.

Cheers!
He who angers you, controls you.