Woman Rider Taken out by Cager in Zambesi Pta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boes-man

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Message from TB Forum.

Any Guys living in Doornkloof (near Amandelboom and DR vd Merwe) near this cager or know the owner of this car??
Please share your thoughts with her. I'll be looking out for her

ALIDA:Morning all
We were driving to work this morning me and my hubby both on our own bikes,
driving from the Kameeldrift road to Zambesi in pretoria east...

I saw this green car in my mirror forcing him at a speed you dont want to know....

Next moment she manage to pass him - he gave her space but hooting to me to look out.

I went into the yellow lane to let this rude selfish lady pass, the next moment she bumped me... in the yellow lane can you believe it...

I manage to stay on the bike and got on the road again and then she slowed down and forced me again off the road...

As I lost control over my bike she picked up speed and drove off...

My hubby followed her as she had to stop at the next intersection - well she did not stop almost bumping another biker... At the robot she had to stop...
He stopped next to her and you know what she did.....
she opened her door so that he should slam into her door - lucky he knew she is going to do it.

He asked her - and she closed her door sweared at him and stuck her tongue out like a small girl
showing him signs from her car - she knew she bumped me off the road but she got some pleasure out of it - she even told him she has no respect for us F*** bikers....

She drove off with a big speed at the robot - and he took a photo of her and the car - cause its now use to waste your time on this rude b.... She drove towards pretoria north I think this is her road she travelles everyday to get to work...

I went and opened a case at the police station - my bike are lucky ok just some marks here and there.. I am okey and want all of you to know look out please...

SO PLEASE look out for this rude lady in her green Hundai she IS going to kill one of us - she is out for it...

ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM ALIDA

My hubby was on his bike just behind me - he is my witness as well as another old lady at the robot,
she did it intentionally and she stuck her tongue out for my husband and showed him signs - he were trying to stop her cause she bumped me off the road... she told him she wish for me to die cause she hate bikers...

She run at high speed behind him - he opened for her to pass and warned me in the front she passed went into the yellow lane and bumped me... I manage to stay on the bike and got into the road - she slowed speed got next to me - picked up speed and bumped me again going way out of her lane to bump me...

she stopped a little bit and then at high speed just drove off as I were lying next to the road my bike next to me...
She did not even care if I were hurt or not...

And my hubby confronted her she opened up her door so that he can crash into it - he slowed down she closed her door opened her window only a little bit and sweared at him again stucking her tongue out... telling him all sorts of things and then drove over the red robot...

I mean she meant to bump me...

Attachments

• Photo0000.jpg
    Photo0000.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 792