KTM Poseurs..one last word..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piston Pete

Teach Peace
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Guys,
There are many reasons why we pick a particular bike to buy. Without confusing justification with logic here is why i chose KTM. It fits me. The size was right. Literally. I'm a tall guy & it fitted, as well as the duel sport capability. I did not do much research before purchasing in fact the only bike i was aware of & liked (size wize)was the GS range. Why i did not buy one i dont actually know. The KTM just appealed to me & this is after MANY years out the scene without knowing about posing, politics etc!!! This is all rather new to me & i find it quite amusing. Human nature is clearly at work here & the words envy, jealousy, brand conciousness, self esteem etc come to mind for those who chirp KTM riders. Who cares what one rides as long as you have a ride huh!
Yes i love my wheels & if i am seen preening/posing next to it then it is because i feel i made the right purchase & i am proud of my achievement in setting a goal a long time ago & seeing it through. It could have been any bloody bike!! I would feel the same 'king of the road thing' on a frikken scooter! I dont feel superior, smug or anything like that because i am humbled by the bikes capability & will never be able to match it however that does not stop me from enjoying it.
Some folk might agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.