A Green one, a Black one and an inbetweener

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groenie

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
At Friday nights drinks session, I asked Grim if he wanted to come ride de Wildt with me and D7. I was feeling rathercrappy after alate night and only confirmed with him late on Saturday. All was arranged and we met at the garage at the turn off to Brits at 6:30 Sunday morning. I didn't take many pics, but here's a few.

Having a last smoke break at the police station before we went in. The Black one, the one that can't decide whether it should be black or green and the Green one

a001.jpg

D7 coming down the hill from the water tower

a002.jpg

a003.jpg

We went staight into the area going along the pipeline, then turned around to follow a twsty route through the bush. Low hanging branches caused some problems for me and I got whacked quite hard on the head by a few. We then found a shabeen for the usual afkoel biertjie. The owner was NOT pleased when I took photies.

a004.jpg

a005.jpg

We were running low on time and headed back, but D7 had other plans. He took us along a single track section that headed into the mountains. We soon realized that even a plastic bike will have diffyculty here when we overheard someone at the top of the hill saying: Let's walk them down!!

Another smoke break and some green stuff to eat

a006.jpg

a007.jpg

I really like Grim's new scoot.

a008.jpg

We turned around and went over the hill by the water tower again. I was a bit slow on the camera, so I only caught Grim as he came up

We stopped for a few more beers somewhere along the canals and hit the road home. I'm very impressed with the D606's. I did some lekker fast sweeps and they gripped very well. Where's that chicken strips fred?

a010.jpg
a011.jpg