Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Wilddog Sticker Announcement  (Read 11915 times)

Offline KiLRoy

• Rossi se Biaggi...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • We need a strong man. Strong like Stalin
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
Re: Wilddog Sticker Announcement
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2013, 09:22:46 pm »
OH. This is such a joke. KR, you got me pissinig with laughter  :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:.  Fuck off with your sticker parade and go build your Palace in the Bush. HAMBA

Anyone want stickers. Go to the bashes and jols. Where ever I go, I GIVE them away. (All reflective) They cost me R 5.63 per row of five (different sizes)
A couple of stickers is not going to bankrupt me, but everyone is overjoyed.   NOW I dont, DONT send to anyone.  Youi want stickers, go to the jols. They are there, freely available when I am there.

I GIVE them away , there is NO "Royalty" to pass on. Heheheheheheheheheheh. Oh, I am now crying of laughter.  KR, you really made my day today  :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Look  NORTH, Go NORTH, KR

Guess what Tweets, the joke is on you. You are counterfeiting my brand. No more forum or bashes for you.... Thank, you made my day. 

FUCK! KR sober up! or you might sit with a mismanaged damaged brand.... read all the fucking posts! there is a problem and it's not something evil like tits...

Did he really do this or did he just say so to get someone pissed? - hopefully sanity will prevail....

He is really doing this - for a while now.  What do you want me to do, tell him it's ok?

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2013, 09:23:12 pm »

Did he really do this or did he just say so to get someone pissed? - hopefully sanity will prevail....

who knows?
but I do believe that the present debate is even less intellectual than the nudity debate...

Offline laurika

• hoessenaam van hydrabad...
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Yamaha XT660
  • helmet hair is very cool....everyone says so
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2013, 09:23:51 pm »
 :eek7:Hm.... U can only counterfeit something that is registered. ...I know for a fact Tweetses paws has a little toe nail that varies from the official paws, that alone bla bla bLa....

"There is no happiness for him who does not travel...Therefore, wander... The fortune of him who is sitting sits, it rises when he rises, it sleeps when he sleeps, it moves when he moves... Therefore, wander!"...The Rig Veda - 800 - 600 BC..

bmw F650GS/ XT 660 R

Offline MINZI

• Under Construction!
  • Bike: Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer
  • Right here, right now, nothing else matters.
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2013, 09:25:14 pm »
Can I post some titties now???? :peepwall: :pot:
If you do not STAND for something, you will FALL for anything!

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2013, 09:27:49 pm »
anybody on here that advises and can calm KR down via PM? ...... Please?  ;D

I have met Tweets and he is good oke!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 09:29:18 pm by Bundu »

Offline nielvn

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2013, 09:27:56 pm »
Can I post some titties now???? :peepwall: :pot:

:ricky: :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

Offline Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda TransAlp XL700V
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2013, 09:28:32 pm »
Tweets and I had a chat / clash about his counterfeit stickers long before. now he is telling me to go fuck myself, he will keep on distributing counterfeit stickers. Sorry, he may laugh his ass off about this, but it is unfortunately costing us income on a brand we built for more that 7 years.  So sorry Bundu and kie - there is a history to this.

yeah but did you hear, he is only R5.60 for a row of 5, maybe he should be your supplier, he seems to get them really cheap, maybe you can do a deal.  :peepwall: You can sell them for R6.10 ea and still make your R5
Africa trip, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Moz rr http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=61231.0

Offline Phula

• Bike: KTM 1190 Adventure
  • bibamus, moriendum est
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2013, 09:29:05 pm »
:eek7:Hm.... U can only counterfeit something that is registered. ...I know for a fact Tweetses paws has a little toe nail that varies from the official paws, that alone bla bla bLa....

Valid point.....it seems if drastic unilateral decisions here are similar to that experienced in the DRC courts
Current Bikes :  KTM 1190 R
                        KTM 990 R (sold)
                        KTM 950 SE (sold...and still kick my own arse)
                        KTM 690 R (Sold)
                        KTM 300 XC-W (Sold)

Offline Orangeswifty

• Please proceed to suck my
  • Bike: KTM 950 SE
  • Ousted Rebel Alpha Male
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2013, 09:29:57 pm »
EVERY ONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

I started commenting here just to pull some strings tongue in cheek and draw a comment from KR
Everything in gest!
Nou is hy die twatwaffle?
Come on guys - i admitted to copying the paw
Iv'e since stopped that and am and will be an avid supporter of the brand

support the oke if the price is right for you
Fuck the rest!
We are blessed to share the biking fraternity together!
Do it now - tomorrow you are dead!
Real friends value loyalty regardless!

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2013, 09:36:52 pm »
Tweets and I had a chat / clash about his counterfeit stickers long before. now he is telling me to go fuck myself, he will keep on distributing counterfeit stickers. Sorry, he may laugh his ass off about this, but it is unfortunately costing us income on a brand we built for more that 7 years.  So sorry Bundu and kie - there is a history to this.

Tweets? if not banned yet, any response? Huh?

I think it's only fair to contribute a % of sticker sales to maintain the forum - it all depends, I think, how it's structured, and I still believe it should not be a fixed amount per sticker, but a % of sticker value - the suppliers are trustworthy and if not, they know what they have coming....
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 09:38:05 pm by Bundu »

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2013, 09:41:36 pm »

I started commenting here just to pull some strings tongue in cheek and draw a comment from KR
Everything in gest!

Fuck the rest!
I did not think you would collapse that easily - but if you're happy and content, great!

Offline KiLRoy

• Rossi se Biaggi...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2013, 09:43:16 pm »

Valid point.....it seems if drastic unilateral decisions here are similar to that experienced in the DRC courts

Rule is simple, we have a brand, if you rip the brand off, you get banned. Very reasonable? No court, simple rule, simple consequence.  

Bundu, for the love of god, it's R5 a sticker. That's how the model was discussed and is implemented. We don't want to change it, we want to get the stickers distributed ffs.  We have a workable model, we are now implementing it after years of issues. We don't want to redesign the model, we want to get it working. We are all happy with the arrangement. The issue came with the undiscussed bulk stickers and some okes who is telling me straight that they will keep on ripping the brand off.

Offline MINZI

• Under Construction!
  • Bike: Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer
  • Right here, right now, nothing else matters.
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2013, 09:45:56 pm »
The way I see this is, if it is a WDsticker with the URL on, it is saleable with a royalty. I see no problem with that.  :thumleft:. If at is a pawprint on a D/S bike that belongs to a forum member , and you claim to be a WD and not a supporter of the WFO, then you have a copyright problem.  Correct me if I am wrong.

PS. Jules, I still want my stickers, please.  :thumleft:
If you do not STAND for something, you will FALL for anything!

Geotraveller

« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2013, 09:46:53 pm »

Everything in gest!

Fuck the rest!

OK now can you convince Jules to please print my stickers?  
I paid (at royalty price) at about the time he folded up his tent.

Offline Bring It On

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW F800GS
  • Shaun
« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2013, 09:48:31 pm »
 :sip:
"Always Believe In Yourself"

Quote: "Riding a Bike feeds something inside us, that Nothing else can"
Quote: "I Ride because it can turn the Worst Day into the BEST"

Offline Orangeswifty

• Please proceed to suck my
  • Bike: KTM 950 SE
  • Ousted Rebel Alpha Male
« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2013, 09:50:29 pm »
I'm outa here - my wife speaks more sense than most of you okes here at the moment!
.............and that is rare :peepwall:
 :pottytrain2: :sign10: :thefinger:
 :walk: :wave:

:paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw:
We are blessed to share the biking fraternity together!
Do it now - tomorrow you are dead!
Real friends value loyalty regardless!

Offline Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda TransAlp XL700V
« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2013, 09:50:51 pm »
ok, I know I have been chirping this thread, all in fun, but to get serious for a min, you are never going to stop okes from making stickers, and the money the forum is loosing as a result is very small in relation to what it could be making if the forum shop was up and running or if merchants were correctly stocked with shirts, buffs, patches, caps, etc

I really believe that the average Wild Dog loves this site.. myself included, we want to support the forum because of our bond to it

like Orangeswifty said, most okes made stickers because none were available, same goes for all of the other merchandise, if you don't supply the shirts okes will make their own, maybe not focus on making R5 per sticker but R100 on a shirt, r20 on a cap, R40 on a buff etc.. I can't for the love of money find a buff, if they were around I would buy one and the forum would make money.

If you make it, people will buy it, this thread is just a storm in a teacup, if you provide the stickers, most of the okes will buy, but you will always get the few okes who will make their own.

think of it in a positive way, all good brands have a problem with counterfit goods.  :thumleft:
Africa trip, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Moz rr http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=61231.0

Offline Kuifie

• Brandslang Koning
  • Ek Laaik Ry
« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2013, 09:51:00 pm »
 :biggrin:
"If the left side of your brain control the right side of your body, only left handed people are in the right mind"

Offline zacapa

• Bike: Honda XR650L
  • XR650L - 134.217kg lite weight special...
« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2013, 09:51:09 pm »
WhereTF can I get those stickers? You know the ones, they have like a globulous curvature to them
so they don't look like half empty when you put them on the bikes tank. Just paid more than ZAR 200 for two
of the airhead 70mm flatish ones and they are very shiny in the colours of Bavaria but if I can get the even better
ones that like tune you the where and what its all coming from I am all up for it. Roll out the production line please!
and if they are also 70mm in diameter I will just replace all my BMW airhead badges with the modern style ones
that tells me where I am from and what I are going to. Peace brothers!
Maybe we can do a special "airhead" line of stickers that will sell like mad to a small minority  :laughing4:

Offline KiLRoy

• Rossi se Biaggi...
  • Administrator
  • Bachelor Dog
« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2013, 09:54:58 pm »
Let me tell you how simple it is....

We have sanctioned sticker distributers who sell authorized WD stickers at a price they deem fit. R5 of each sticker goes to the forum as a royalty.

If you counterfeit the brand with the name and URL on - I'll sue your ass

If you counterfeit the paw (which can't get registered as a trademark) - I ban your ass

Simple?  Now go on with your lives plse.