Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Wilddog Sticker Announcement  (Read 11917 times)

Offline punisher

• DILLIGAF
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
Re: Wilddog Sticker Announcement
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2013, 08:21:35 pm »
i just farted . anyone sniffing it must pay me royalties :)

seriously  tho ... i eventually got ....... lets call then "domed paw" stickers , (i did look for the real stuff , but never seemed to get anyone with stock ,) , now  the issue with royalties that should be paid , does the person who supplied me pay , or do i , and if me , where  .. i bought 4 stickers with my forum nic on them

KR ???

:lol8: :lol8: I know you waited months for them... SAPO!  :imaposer:

but valid question.... are they legal? will you be banned for life? will your bike be scratched?  ;) ;D

JA  and we all know KR is a scratcher   :imaposer:

i just put the fukking things on last night too .pfffft  ...............  months i tell ye  , blerry po@skontoor
just wanna have fun , and ride ... and ....... ride

Offline badballie

• Macum Amicum Est
  • www.bikersagainstdrugs.co.za
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2013, 08:23:48 pm »
KR said consumers of illegal stickers are fine, sellers not  :peepwall:
Cash, Gas or Ass............ no-one rides for free :-)

I did it because I can, I can because I want to and I want to because you said that I couldn't !!!!!!!

Offline punisher

• DILLIGAF
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2013, 08:24:57 pm »

ok lemme order another 1 500 sets quick   :biggrin:
just wanna have fun , and ride ... and ....... ride

Offline badballie

• Macum Amicum Est
  • www.bikersagainstdrugs.co.za
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2013, 08:27:05 pm »
Is Andy se stickers legal?  :peepwall:

Yes
Cash, Gas or Ass............ no-one rides for free :-)

I did it because I can, I can because I want to and I want to because you said that I couldn't !!!!!!!

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 1290 Super Adventure
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2013, 08:27:20 pm »

ok lemme order another 1 500 sets quick   :biggrin:

you will see your Po@skantoor! KR will scratch you from here  :lol8: :lol8:

Offline dual

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2013, 08:28:28 pm »
Is Andy se stickers legal?  :peepwall:

Yes

Phew, almost thought I'd be banned  :biggrin:

Offline Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda TransAlp XL700V
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2013, 08:33:13 pm »
Hein ek stem saam. Hein grow up.
Ek reken die forum is geregtig op ń fooi vir die stickers. Maar come on R5 op ń leave behind! Die KTM sticker argument stink, jy koop nie 50 KTM stickers op ń slag nie of 50 nike caps op ń slag nie. Ek reken maak jou potloot bietjie skerp op die saak. Dalk ń persentasie, iets soos 10% of 20% is aanvaarbaar. Nie 125% nie. Business 101. A-nee-a. Ons is mos nou al mooi groot.

If it was my decision the levy of 'leave behind' stickers would be R15ea, it is nothing more than littering and gurella marketing so you should pay for being an idiot.. why anyone would do it is beyond me. Like I care if Piet Pompies was at Oasis..  wait till you see these stickers plucked everywhere, it is going to cause comment.

When I was in China they had massive problems with people carving their names etc into the great wall of China, everyone was complaining that they want to see it in as much of a natural state as possible, nobody cared if 'James' was there, so to combat this they started issuing peeps with chalk so that they could write their names on the wall for good luck and it could just be washed off.. simple solution to saving graffiti, once all these stickers go up it will be interesting to see who is going to be held responsible for cleaning it all up.. the forum for issuing the stickers and making money off it, or the member for littering.
Africa trip, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Moz rr http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=61231.0

Offline Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2013, 08:36:49 pm »
no offence is intended, no forum members were hurt in the making of the prevoius post, please don't write me letters  :peepwall:
Africa trip, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania & Moz rr http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=61231.0

Offline dirtyXT

Re: Re: Wilddog Sticker Announcement
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2013, 08:38:47 pm »
::)
sub
Bike history:
Ital jet 50 - sold, DT 50 - scrapped - AR80 - sold DT185 - confiscated  KDX250 - sold ZZR400 - sold KX500 - XT660R Swapped for R1 YZF R1 - sold - XT660Z - sold

Offline Jules

• Bike: KTM 1190 Adventure
  • Living with "LevenNinetyItis" and Loving it
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2013, 08:39:29 pm »
@FM
Dude get knotted! Go preach somewhere else your buzzing is giving me a headache!
690R Lost but not forgotten
1190R

Offline dual

« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2013, 08:39:37 pm »
Die bord op die Top by Swartbergpas is so beplak, hy is eintlik moer toe

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2013, 08:41:30 pm »
dis hoekom ek altyd se wiskunde moet verpligtend wees op skool....

Hier is 'n thread http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=121678.new#new waar iemand iets positiefs probeer doen en hy is heel gemaklik om binne die reŽls op te tree, maar die reŽls maak net nie lekker sin nie - die reŽls verdubbel sy prys? WTF?

Plaas tog liewer 'n tax op die WD stickers as 'n R5 - dit maak sin, glo my!! dit sal almal happy hou en dis nie meer admin nie

Offline Phula

• bibamus, moriendum est
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2013, 08:43:21 pm »
@FM
Dude get knotted! Go preach somewhere else your buzzing is giving me a headache!

Well said!
Current Bikes :  KTM 1190 R
                        KTM 990 R (sold)
                        KTM 950 SE (sold...and still kick my own arse)
                        KTM 690 R (Sold)
                        KTM 300 XC-W (Sold)

Offline Orangeswifty

• Please proceed to suck my
  • Bike: KTM 950 SE
  • Ousted Rebel Alpha Male
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2013, 08:43:40 pm »
It's fine to ask the wilddogs not to rip off the forum
Can we also have some sort of say in the forum ripping off the wilddogs?

before you call me a kaksoeker again, let me understand what you are saying.. you are saying that the forum is ripping off the digs.. am I correct? I don't want to read incorrectly but it is hard when you are being sarcastic

Seeing that without the wilddogs on the forum, there is no forum...............................................

If I read correctly this entitles you to what exactly, explain this in context so that you are understood

I'l be the first one to admit that i had reflective stickers printed for own use and also gave some away to my friends.

Great, thanks for the confession.. did you pay any royalties or at least offer? Lots of okes have been simply doing their own thing due to there not being merchandise available, is it the fault of the forum or the person  
The reason for this is that there just were never any wilddog stickers available at the official distributors so i decided WTF!!!

Well that's the attitude that makes us all proud to be wild dogs

Coming back to the second sentence in my remark.
Jules were printing 55 x 60 official personalised leave behind stickers and were going to sell them to us ( as an official distributor of the new paws, at R250.00 per 50
Now we hear that the royalty required by the wilddogs will be R5 per sticker, effectively increasing the price per sticker to R9 each or R450 for 50
Never mind rip off - more like rape! ::) :'(

My comment was that if you go and buy KTM stickers how much would you pay? WOW, a whopping R9 a sticker, how on earth will anyone manage to afford that after buying a R100k DS bike

If its going to cost that much to get the wilddog brand out there i would rather pass.

that is your decision.. pass away, thanks for letting us know

R10 or R15 - hell even R20 for a single bigger sticker in whatever form is acceptable
You can only put so many on your helmet, bike, kit, luggage etc........

I agree, but single stickers will still be available, personally I don't want to see paw stickers with okes names on them plastered all over the routes that I ride, but it is what it is, if forum okes decide that littering routes with stickers is a good idea so be it.

Suggestion: Less royalty per leave behind sticker makes it affordable for the end user thus promoting use and ongoing reprint

and how do you suggest the forum makes money?

Just my 2 c
Use it.........don't use it :thumleft:

There.. have I understood you correctly, maybe answer my questions.. or am I just looking for kak  :deal: I have not called you names on any thread, lets keep the debate in a straight line.

Dis net hy wat 'n post op so kak manier uitmekaar sal trek
Het jy nie beter dinge om te doen nie?

Edit: OS, no need to get personal
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 12:54:01 pm by Snafu »
We are blessed to share the biking fraternity together!
Do it now - tomorrow you are dead!
Real friends value loyalty regardless!

Offline Fuzzy Muzzy

• Merchandisers
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2013, 08:47:31 pm »
 :imaposer: no not really, I am just bored tonight. Sorry

Offline Tweets

• Shop Mods
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Centurion
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2013, 08:47:51 pm »
OH. This is such a joke. KR, you got me pissinig with laughter  :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:.  Fuck off with your sticker parade and go build your Palace in the Bush. HAMBA

Anyone want stickers. Go to the bashes and jols. Where ever I go, I GIVE them away. (All reflective) They cost me R 5.63 per row of five (different sizes)
A couple of stickers is not going to bankrupt me, but everyone is overjoyed.   NOW I dont, DONT send to anyone.  Youi want stickers, go to the jols. They are there, freely available when I am there.

I GIVE them away , there is NO "Royalty" to pass on. Heheheheheheheheheheh. Oh, I am now crying of laughter.  KR, you really made my day today  :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Look  NORTH, Go NORTH, KR

Borrow money from pessimists - they dont expect it back
Current bikes : 1200GS, 800GS, 400XT

Offline Jules

• Living with "LevenNinetyItis" and Loving it
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2013, 08:48:14 pm »
I started with these stupid fucking avatar stickers for fun and as a silent communication form between members going to fun places. I always enjoyed going along some trail and seeing someone's avatar pic stuck on a gate somewhere, lekker to know other dogs had shared your experience even though they were there long before you.

Now it's a major issue.

So let's make it a non issue, I will no longer be doing avatar stickers!
If you ordered one already you will get it for R250 which you can pay to the forum directly, but that is that, no more stickers no more issues, this thread can get deleted and we can get back to being a adventure biking forum.

Jules
690R Lost but not forgotten
1190R

Offline MINZI

• Under Construction!
  • Bike: Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer
  • Right here, right now, nothing else matters.
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2013, 08:50:05 pm »
What is the good cause that the royalties are paid to? Is there a charity reg nr? Is it the wilddogs foundation? Where does the money go.

Where did I use the words 'good cause' and charities?  Where does your money go?  I'll tell you where mine goes if you tell me where yours go?  Putting words in my mouth?

In future if you want to ask me about money, tell me about yours and I'll tell you about mine. If not - the standard answer is that it has fuckall to do with you. Pretty forward I would think?
u are overriacting. Minzi said the fees were going to a good cause. I suspect he thnks that its for the wilddogs foundation. So I wondered if he was right ? I was not asking for bankstatements Kilroy...and btw..my money all seems to go to beer and my bike.

I see the WD forum as a good cause. This is the good cause that I were reffering to. Waar anners kan ons kak praat en lekker bike ry? Daar is nie ander forums of kakpraatplekke oor nie. BIJT het soveel politiek gehad dat ek weg is daar. Het weer terug gegaan nadat 'n goeie vriend my gevra het om terug te gaan, maar dit is nie dieselfde nie. YSTERPERD is begin en al waaroor hulle kan praat is tiete, status, spiere en fokol wat te doen het met bikery. Ek sal betaal om WD Forum aan die gang te hou. Colyn het laasjaar gevra vir sponsors om die forum oop te hou, ek het vra gevra en ook probeer uitvind hoeveel hulle nodig het om aan die gang te bly, wag nog vir antwoord meer as 'n jaar later. Hein vra vir sponsors en royalties op WD BRANDED stickers. Let us support the forum where we have freedom of speech where it can be moderated as the owners see fit and still ride our D/S  BIKES and post RR's afterwards.
If you do not STAND for something, you will FALL for anything!

Offline tgg

• Bike: Piaggio (all models)
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2013, 08:51:35 pm »
fok julle paar ouens is snaaks

Offline Bundu

• Forum Whore
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2013, 08:52:00 pm »
OH. This is such a joke. KR, you got me pissinig with laughter  :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:.  Fuck off with your sticker parade and go build your Palace in the Bush. HAMBA

Anyone want stickers. Go to the bashes and jols. Where ever I go, I GIVE them away. (All reflective) They cost me R 5.63 per row of five (different sizes)
A couple of stickers is not going to bankrupt me, but everyone is overjoyed.   NOW I dont, DONT send to anyone.  Youi want stickers, go to the jols. They are there, freely available when I am there.

I GIVE them away , there is NO "Royalty" to pass on. Heheheheheheheheheheh. Oh, I am now crying of laughter.  KR, you really made my day today  :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Look  NORTH, Go NORTH, KR

sad to say, but I believe you have just been banned for LIFE!  ;) should have read the rules...