Bush Workshop at Hamman Motorrad Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuckyStriker

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW G650 X-challenge
There will be a bush workshop demonstration at Hamman Motorrad (former Trefco shop) today.
The workshop will start at 13:00 and end at around 15:00. It is free and so is the coffee. Boerries are not...

Bush repairs such as changing tyres and fixing odds and ends will be demostrated by a guy named Johan...

Anyone with any brand of bike who can make it should pop in and catch some tips. I thought I'd share it with everyone here because it seems like a good opportunity. Sorry it is such short notice, I only heard about it this morning.
No I am not paid by Hamman to post this and I have to affiliation with them. :wink:

BTW: I will have some stickers with me if any of you capies can make it.

On a side issue:

For those that are interrested. I had the owner of the shop stand an Adventure and a GS up next to each other while I crawled under them with a tape measure. Both bikes had their suspension set up exactly the same (softest/lowest settings). Both bikes are fully fuelled.
The GS has a ground clearance of 21cm and the Adventure is 23cm
We did not measure them on the stiffest setting because the Adventure belongs to a client who will pick it up later and we didn't want to screw around with his bike.