back from monkey land

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazy-eyes

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
it seems the tswaing crater was not caused by a rock falling from outer space - one of the locals threw the rock. yup, thats right! maybe he was from lesotho. either way, we had an excellent day yesterday untill one monkey decided it would be fun to do the first dumb thing that came into his peanut sized brain...pick up a rock and try and hit a white guy on a bike. he succeeded. i dunno whether he tried to do the same with the 15 guys that passed before me, but by the tyime i got there he had finetuned his aim and hit me on the tank. i am super pissed because the paint is now peeling off the plastic.

it would have been one thing if i fell and caused the damage myself, but this guy quickly walked off in betwee the shacks when i stopped, and none of the 20 people standing there wanted to own-up or confront him......cowards

pepperspray would have been his dish of the day. or maybe we can go back there with sharkza's M16 :twisted: