Twin Exhaust for KTM 1190R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phula

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Super Adventure
After lots of R&D on the twin exhaust conversion of my 1190R, I am nearing the final product. The initial Airage installation did not meet my approval (aesthetically), although it looked a hell of a lot better than the "fugly" standard pipe and even started to sound like a KTM.

More modifications are currently being undertaken by Stealth performance pipes on routing of the pipes and other "bling" like carbon fibre heat shields.

The whole modification are currently in final stages of design and fitment, which will ensure a "painless" exercise for those who also want to do the twin exhaust modification. I am sure they will get a lot of interest from other R and Adventure owners!
As I personally wont go for hard luggage (side panniers), Stealth are also in final stages of the design and fitment of easy dismountable side racks for the soft luggage.

I think most has already seen the previous "work in progress"  - I will post pictures soon of the new look and design.