• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 Suzuki DL650 - Withdrawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Klr

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
Hi All

Im looking at all my options.  One of them being selling my Suzuki DL650 to get a DR650 and then a tourer later on.

My bike is a 2005 Suzuki DL650 with 20 000km on the clock

Hyde Bash plate
Electrified Bags Connection Tank bag with SW Motech quick release tank holder (linked to battery on bike for charging gps/phones etc)
Pannier frames
Kappa Soft Pannier bags
Hand Guards
SW-Motech engine guards
Upgraded front springs - Sonic Springs from USA - fitted by Chris Shinn in walmer.  Made a great improvement in handling
Front forks were re-chromed as they had some pitting.  Also arranged by Chris Shinn.  Like new now.
Anakee Tyres with 75% left

Bike has just been serviced.  Have new air filter ready for next service at 25k km.  Bike is in excellent condition!  Some scratches on the rhs front fairing below the tank from the original owner (you wont even see it in the pics but its there).  Have new sticker in case you want to respray the panel.  Also have owners and service manual with original tool kit. Bike is registered and licenced on my name.  

Am looking for R39 000 with all the extras thrown in given this bikes awesome condition and low mileage.

Or if you have a low mileage Suzuki DR650 that you are interested in trading let me know and we can talk.  

Attachments

• IMG_2372 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2372 (Small).JPG
    215.4 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_2373 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2373 (Small).JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_23742 (Small).jpg
    IMG_23742 (Small).jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 330