Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: You are an idiot!  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Biker Chick

• Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Kyk jy lekker...Kyk net mooi
Re: You are an idiot!
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2013, 11:21:21 am »
Dan los dit net vir GeelKameel  >:D

Sorry, is ook nie hy nie! Hehehe
Dalk jy wat sy bike vir n spin gevat het ;) :peepwall: :pot:

:o Busted !!!

:imaposer:

CBR600F4
CBR600RR
CBR1000RR aka Fireblade
BMW1200GS - Yeeeehaaaa

Offline Kameel

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2013, 11:25:26 am »
Dan los dit net vir GeelKameel  >:D

Sorry, is ook nie hy nie! Hehehe
Dalk jy wat sy bike vir n spin gevat het ;) :peepwall: :pot:

:o Busted !!!

:imaposer:

Sy het nog net 1 keer gedurf raak aan die GeelKameel...en dit was in die driveway...toe spring die bogger uit haar hand uit en loop le op sy sy! :P

2004 F650 GS Dakar (The X); 2004 BMW R1200 GS (GeelKameel); 2008 F650GS Twin (The X); 2008 BMW R1200GS (Silwervalk vir Biker Chick); 2009 BMW R1200GS (Pappa Smurf);
Currently 2010 BMW R1200 GSA (Mr Grey)

Offline BRUSH

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2013, 12:01:38 pm »
Julle almal se moere...dit was ek! :peepwall:
Ek was oppad om vir Grrrr te gaan uitsort in sy eie valley... :pot:

GRAPPIE! Ek is nie welkom in Milnerton nie...Ek is ge'ban' in daardie geweste! :P

I saw your bakkie the other day we stay in the same neighborhood.

Offline Kameel

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2013, 12:04:07 pm »

GRAPPIE! Ek is nie welkom in Milnerton nie...Ek is ge'ban' in daardie geweste! :P

Cool! I hope I wasn't riding like a Hentie... :pot:

2004 F650 GS Dakar (The X); 2004 BMW R1200 GS (GeelKameel); 2008 F650GS Twin (The X); 2008 BMW R1200GS (Silwervalk vir Biker Chick); 2009 BMW R1200GS (Pappa Smurf);
Currently 2010 BMW R1200 GSA (Mr Grey)

Offline Mikerider

• Bike: BMW F800GS
  • When in doubt....paint it black
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2013, 12:15:19 pm »
Yesterday (Saturday 18/05/2013) at approx 12h00 (midday) a guy on a BMW 1200 GS (yellow one) was riding along Racecourse road (from The Paddocks) and at the intersection of Racecourse Road and Koeberg Road (Hirsch's on the left hand side) he is riding behind a bakkie in the left lane - he decides to go past the bakkie on the right hand side (lanesplitting between left lane and middle lane) and turns left right in front of the bakkie at the robot intersection of Racecourse and Koeberg roads - to turn left and proceed up Koeberg road in the direction of Killarney. Dude - how that bakkie didn't hit you I don't know - what you did was absolutely stupid and idiotic. I was travelling in a cage and witnessed everything - the bakkie did nothing to provoke or upset you. If you are on this forum - I hope you read this - because maybe you will calm down and save yourself a lot of pain and agony some day.

He might have been ok if it was not for the roadworks. That corner had been cut severely with big white drums and a deep trench in the road. Maybe it caught him by surprise but yes.....still a stupid move to pull....and no,  I do not have a yellow GS... :)

Offline TeeJay

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2013, 12:39:21 pm »
Yesterday (Saturday 18/05/2013) at approx 12h00 (midday) a guy on a BMW 1200 GS (yellow one) was riding along Racecourse road (from The Paddocks) and at the intersection of Racecourse Road and Koeberg Road (Hirsch's on the left hand side) he is riding behind a bakkie in the left lane - he decides to go past the bakkie on the right hand side (lanesplitting between left lane and middle lane) and turns left right in front of the bakkie at the robot intersection of Racecourse and Koeberg roads - to turn left and proceed up Koeberg road in the direction of Killarney. Dude - how that bakkie didn't hit you I don't know - what you did was absolutely stupid and idiotic. I was travelling in a cage and witnessed everything - the bakkie did nothing to provoke or upset you. If you are on this forum - I hope you read this - because maybe you will calm down and save yourself a lot of pain and agony some day.

He might have been ok if it was not for the roadworks. That corner had been cut severely with big white drums and a deep trench in the road. Maybe it caught him by surprise but yes.....still a stupid move to pull....and no,  I do not have a yellow GS... :)

Nope....not the roadworks at all....he was in the middle lane and literally turned in front of the bakkie...(i.e. across the left lane) ....he seemed p'off at the bakkie...dunno why....but it was so close man.....just plain stupid....and the bakkie must have been doing about 20-30 kph....if it accelerated at all it would have knocked the bike over.
Eat life!

Offline Mikerider

• Bike: BMW F800GS
  • When in doubt....paint it black
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2013, 01:27:11 pm »
Seems you are right....sounds like bakkie did nothing wrong. GS driver clearly had a bee up his bonnet.....

I was referring to the roadworks on Koeberg where he turned left. That has been turned into a very short and bumpy corner with the yellow line section on Koeberg now being the left lane. I went around it with my wife on the back yesterday afternoon....have to take it easy with the right hand lane on Koeberg being compromised and partly turned into a trench.

Offline BRUSH

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2013, 01:50:49 pm »

Cool! I hope I wasn't riding like a Hentie... :pot:

Does he even know how to drive? :peepwall:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 01:52:13 pm by BRUSH »

Offline EssBee

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2013, 02:41:17 pm »
"Think Cage"..... ;)

Offline Jag man

• Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2013, 06:56:35 pm »
Ride a yellow GSA but from GP so not me. Ride just about ever day and to those that ride like d0?,ses cause cages to give all bikes shite.