You are an idiot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeeJay

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
Yesterday (Saturday 18/05/2013) at approx 12h00 (midday) a guy on a BMW 1200 GS (yellow one) was riding along Racecourse road (from The Paddocks) and at the intersection of Racecourse Road and Koeberg Road (Hirsch's on the left hand side) he is riding behind a bakkie in the left lane - he decides to go past the bakkie on the right hand side (lanesplitting between left lane and middle lane) and turns left right in front of the bakkie at the robot intersection of Racecourse and Koeberg roads - to turn left and proceed up Koeberg road in the direction of Killarney. Dude - how that bakkie didn't hit you I don't know - what you did was absolutely stupid and idiotic. I was travelling in a cage and witnessed everything - the bakkie did nothing to provoke or upset you. If you are on this forum - I hope you read this - because maybe you will calm down and save yourself a lot of pain and agony some day.