a weekend with Wild Will (2 videos now up)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michiel

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
This year enduro riding is high on the agenda and with fellow riders like Losper organizing one-after-the-other
killer rides things are just getting better. Losper's laaitie and a friend is in process of getting themselves ready
to participate in this years Roof of Africa enduro and with that we all benefit from some lessons with the Professionals.

One weekend we attended a "Roof training session" with Wild Will, William Gillitt, and boy was I out of my league!  ;D

Mountain passes like Babboons, Bushmen's, Mankulube and Welcome was on the list with long days of riding. At the
end of the first day the front sprocket on my KDX looked like this! And I did inspect it before we loaded the bikes for
the weekend thinking it looks slightly worn but will definitely finish another weekend at least.

Image0945_zpsf6817d68.jpg

Yes, this was no joke, the boys were up to some serious riding. For me it was a long shot and I felt spread thin.

Image0947_zpsc88fee74.jpg