FIRST KTM 640 AIR AGE SLIP ON - Magnificent!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Adventure MX

It is my pleasure to bring you the first photo's of the Air Age Slip On exhausts for the KTM 640.
I have had the pleasure of spending some time in the Air Age Workshops and have seen 1st hand how these locally manufactured exhausts are produced.

Some of you will know Plathond from the Gauteng Wilddog Bash (Friend of Plothond).  He is the first person to receive his slip on from the production line.  These exhausts are made from high grade stainless steel (304) which is non magentic. This means that they are resistant to corrosion and rust.  You will notice that the exhausts have a new tri-oval design which compliments the overall look on just about any bike or quad.

These exhausts have a life time warranty (personally experienced) and for the price you can pick them up you would seriously miss out not considering a purchase.
The factory tests each bike in standard form on a Dyno and once the new exhaust is developed it goes back to the Dyno to measure results and make improvements if necessary. 

These exhausts are so well made that it is literally a bolt off and bolt on procedure.  Let me tell you from what I have seen these exhaust compare or are even better then some of your more popular imports.

There are exhausts available for the following bikes:
KTM 640
KTM 950 / 990
GS 1200
KLR 650

Attachments

• ktm640_1.JPG
    ktm640_1.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 312
  • ktm640_2.JPG
    ktm640_2.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 318