Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Cape Town,Garden route.....  (Read 711 times)

Offline grizz

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • ROCHERSTER, KENT
Cape Town,Garden route.....
« on: May 16, 2006, 08:21:29 am »
I will be on the garden route from the 30th May in a rental car, sleeping in either , Mosselbay for the Tuesday and Wednesday night, or Knysna.
Moving to Cape Town, sleeping litteraly less than a Kilometer from Tygervalley Centre at friends on the Thursday,Friday and maybe Saturday, returning to Port Elizabeth by road.
I will be in a hire car, bringing a friend along who has never seen South Africa, so I will be a bit of a tour guide for her.

Coffee anyone ??

I will be on my UK Mobile which is + or 0447843053134 if anyone wants to text to make a connection.
My Cape Town landline number will be 0219104495 for that time.

Oh, and the name they know is : Rian...... :roll:
NEVER EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE STUPIDITY OF OTHERS....

I LIVE IN ROCHESTER, KENT, UK.

Offline LiveInTheOutdoors

• Race Dog
    • http://tigerr.smugmug.com
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 09:43:10 am »
Ja Rian, lets meet up for coffee.

I can meet you near Tygervalley no worries.

Mebe even take you around die Kaap for a bit of a ride as a pillion if you dont mind that, or would even like that.

Welcome home!
very minute is a chance to turn it all around - Vanilla Sky

>Mav... started gym. Officially at 95kg....<

Offline Maverick

• Slacker Extraordinaire
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R100GS / Kalahari
  • Some multi-task. I multi-slack.
Re: Cape Town,Garden route.....
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 12:38:27 pm »
Quote from: "grizz"
I will be on the garden route from the 30th May in a rental car, sleeping in either , Mosselbay for the Tuesday and Wednesday night, or Knysna.
Moving to Cape Town, sleeping litteraly less than a Kilometer from Tygervalley Centre at friends on the Thursday,Friday and maybe Saturday, returning to Port Elizabeth by road.
I will be in a hire car, bringing a friend along who has never seen South Africa, so I will be a bit of a tour guide for her.

Ja toe vryf dit nou in hoor! :D Lucky bliksem.......gaan jou huis met klippe bestook terwyl jy weg is :)
Maverick Disclaimer: This thread is intended for the use of the individual(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this thread is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

Offline Grootseun

Re: Cape Town,Garden route.....
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 01:18:48 pm »
Quote from: "Maverick"
gaan jou huis met klippe bestook terwyl jy weg is :)

Dit sal mos nie nodig wees nie, hy kom suid afrika toe en as hy na die regte plekke toe gan behoort hy definitief met klippe bestook te word.

Offline grizz

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • ROCHERSTER, KENT
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 10:44:58 pm »
Quote from: "LiveInTheOutdoors"
Ja Rian, lets meet up for coffee.

I can meet you near Tygervalley no worries.

Mebe even take you around die Kaap for a bit of a ride as a pillion if you dont mind that, or would even like that.

Welcome home!

Hi George,

I am sorry.... at 115kg and 6foot tall, I do not do pillion readilly, however, I am sure you could try Alicia, she wears a small pletterpet.
I believe you should also bring along a crowbar, as she and bikes are insepperable.
NEVER EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE STUPIDITY OF OTHERS....

I LIVE IN ROCHESTER, KENT, UK.

Offline LiveInTheOutdoors

• Race Dog
    • http://tigerr.smugmug.com
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 03:30:42 pm »
Ag your height is no problem, my girlfriend will make you look like a shorty (she is 6 foot 4) and I jaag on the bike with her. Plus, I have had the equivalent of your weight on the bike inclusive of the pillion, and its no big deal to me. Still shooting about at 150 plus, no worries.

Anyway if you dont want to pillion its no skin off of my teeth. Just an offer  8)

If you are up for that coffee, then let us know.  8)
very minute is a chance to turn it all around - Vanilla Sky

>Mav... started gym. Officially at 95kg....<