Anti-poser lessons, first session free...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Garfield

Goodness, Mitchells was special today.

If anyone knows (or if you read it and it was you) the two dudes with the pristine KTM 990's who were having beers at Mithchells today, one white and one gray 990, please let them contact me, I will get my daughter to present anti-posing lessons during the school holidays, no charge - I will even throw in a draft.

Never before have I seen such an array of new bikes, new jackets and pants (cool jackets btw) matched with road racing boots  :imaposer:
Not even the Meerkat Club is so new and clean, they at least go to the trouble of buying spray on mud at Cape Union Mart.
Even the poor HP2 was bowing down in the presence of such awesomeness...

Oh yes, I was the guy on the lowly 650GS twin, but do not worry, it is really my wife's bike, I am only on a 450 now, these big twins scare the living shit out of me.

Regards
Garfield

PS: You might wonder why I did not introduce myself, I was in such awe I was a bit speechless.

PPS: If you take this seriously and take offence, I am taking the piss, let me know the beer offer stands  :thumleft: