Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Cool ride report wif sidecars  (Read 631 times)

Offline Maverick

• Slacker Extraordinaire
  • Bike: BMW R100GS / Kalahari
  • Some multi-task. I multi-slack.
Cool ride report wif sidecars
« on: May 18, 2006, 11:26:44 am »
Just finished reading this ride report from Mr. Cob on ADVrider and the scenery and Utah has now moved to the top 5 of my wish list of places to see.

Have a read here.....

Maverick Disclaimer: This thread is intended for the use of the individual(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this thread is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

Offline X Banana Boy

• Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 04:04:20 pm »
This is a very good report with awesone pics.

Offline Maverick

• Slacker Extraordinaire
  • Bike: BMW R100GS / Kalahari
  • Some multi-task. I multi-slack.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 04:16:39 pm »
Quote from: "X Banana Boy"

Have you had the oppertunity to visit these places yet? Would love to go there for a couple of weeks and just chill out. Man it's like the karoo on steriods, fokol groei twee meter hoog elke minuut :D
Maverick Disclaimer: This thread is intended for the use of the individual(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this thread is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

Offline X Banana Boy

• Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 09:09:59 pm »
Quote from: "Maverick"
Quote from: "X Banana Boy"

Have you had the oppertunity to visit these places yet? Would love to go there for a couple of weeks and just chill out. Man it's like the karoo on steriods, fokol groei twee meter hoog elke minuut :D

Nope, i haven't been to the south west of the country, or mid south west.  A family with little kids doesn't = trips like this.  :cry:   One day though.  this is Grand Canyon type country.